Air India / cancelling flights without the customer approval, long waits on calls, and hanging up while waiting on a representative to talk on the phone
I called Air India Airlines to complain about a ticket which got cancelled without notifying us. We were kept on line waiting for a representative for 1 hour and 30 mins. When the rep got onto the phone, I couldn't hear the rep, because it sounded like she there was noise in the background. She couldn't help me with the situation. She kept saying its not the Air India's fault, but clearly it was. I said I wanted to talk to the manager, and she said she will transfer the call. I waited another 40 mins for someone else to talk to me, however, she said the manager will come on line in 10 mins. After the 40 mins, my call was disconnected by them and I never received another call from them.
This was a very rude customer service who didn't provide any help.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265