Air Arabia / baggage (double payment)
Good day !
Yesterday morning( 05-06-2019)me and my wife with our daughter travelled from kochi -sharjah(G9-426) sharjah -taif (G9-187)PNR:[protected].while check in, the chech in counder officer told me there is no baggage included in the ticket. But i told him we paid for extrabaggage fee (30kg+30kg)while purchasing the ticket and shown him the bill. But he said it not shown in his syastem and he ask me to pay 1012+1012rupees for two bags (20kg+20kg)and for extra each kg i have to pay 1012rs. So i paid 2024rs. So i paid twice for the baggage. First one when i purchased my ticket and other while check in. And my remaining 20 kg left in kochin. What is your solution for this.? I am attaching the ticket and bill details. Extra baggage bill also. Please do the necessary action.
Sony samuel kunjappy
More Air Arabia Complaints & Reviews
- Air Link Cargo Agency, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia - parcel not received 
- Air Arabia - refused to check in 
- Air Arabia / Flight seat - delayed flight
- Air Arabia Cochin Office - negligence towards walk in customers of air arabia superior officers at cochin office
- Air Arabia - airlines
- Air Arabia - delayed flight
- Air Arabia - luggage
- Air Arabia - complain about off load
- Air Arabia - payment and service
- Air Arabia - want refund