Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Airlines Ahmedabad Airport / Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport state of affairs-ahmedabad airport
S
Author of the complaint
7:15 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My mother in law travelled from Ahmedabad Intl airport to Sharjah. The traumatic experience she had at Ahmedbad airport is unexplainable. We are not asking for a state of art service, but atleast provide the passengers with BASIC AMENITIES. When AMD airport was handling one flight thrice a week - the infrastructure was same. Today with hundreds of passendgers boarding and disembarking within 3 hours in early hours of the morning, there is LOT to do by the airport authorities. The place is a MESS. Staff is arrogant, Bribing is at the peak. Luggage - if you can find it - you are lucky - more enough - get a trolley - you are more luckier.

Lets be honest - the airport is worst than a local bus station where as it the bus stations dont charge any fees to use the services, the airport is charging a hefty fee

Is there any one to hear my complain?

10 comments
G
Mar 14, 2020 3:48 pm EDT

There are lot of mosquitoes in the waiting area at arrivals.

M
Feb 02, 2020 1:16 am EST

I returned Ahmedabad from Dubai at 14 th January but I didn't get my beg till today

M
Nov 13, 2019 12:39 am EST

I boarded the airport to go to Jaipur. Where in the airport, more money was being collected in the airport at a food shop named Gwalia which was in the interest of the customer And be abusive when asked for it
I have more evidence to clear that they were cheat customers

View 0 more photos
R
Oct 29, 2019 3:20 pm EDT

Today I left my laptop beg between 8:30 to 9:30. In Ahmedabad domestic airport.So I request to relativ department to finding my beg. Beg is red and black with sign RKU.

N
Oct 12, 2019 9:57 pm EDT

The shop keeper abused us loudly and spoke in a derogatory tone on asking for an extra cup for kid. He charged us 100 RS for the cup

View 0 more photos
V
Aug 14, 2019 12:01 pm EDT

Rain water leaking in waiting area. No washroom available. No drinking water available. Is this really international airport?

K
Jun 25, 2019 9:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Generally I Travell once in month but on International Airport people are working like government employee.

It's 1 hour and above to get luggage.

A
Apr 07, 2019 8:02 am EDT

A women in member of air arabia is not giving good answer

A
Apr 02, 2019 8:35 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

There are lots of flies and mosquitoes in and around Ahmedabad airport. That makes us very scary. Plz do take necessary precautions for us. It makes us very scary...

G
Oct 17, 2009 4:11 pm EDT

I suggest you note down the names of the so-called public servants who harassed you and list them with your complaint as well. The more informed we are, the more it will help us and others be prepared when (not if) the incident happens again.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

30 complaints