Agodareservation

H

This is notice how agoda.com is cheating people, it confirmed my booking for a hotel in Phuket, then reconfirmed it twice, issued me a hotel voucher and charged my credit card for booking and then at the last minute tells me that the hotel has a minimum requirement of 7 nights stay and tries to cancel my bookings. At this late stage I cannot get any other good hotel. They refuse to compensate me and don't care about the various mails I send them and the airline tickets that I booked based on thier confirmation. They are most unscruplous company with no ethics I would recommend that people not use thier website as they are cheats and will let you down at the last minute.

• Updated by GrandMillennium Hotel · Aug 23, 2017

Early response would be highly appreciated

• Updated by Veina · Sep 22, 2017

The reaptionistcharge me on my card when he suppose to not do that because on the 17 of September we went there and he said to me that he gone charge me on my card so please can u help me get that amount back in my account because when we went last time he said that payment was decline

• Updated by Jasvin · Apr 04, 2018

I call agoda so many times but no reply. It straight go to answering machine. I call every hour but still same. I even call customer service in UK still same. I send few emails but no reply from them. Their service are very bad. They cheat customer money

• Updated by Emily Mauricio · Sep 21, 2018

I received an HSBC text message that my card was used at Agoda on 21/09/2018 at 13:40 in the amount of PHP11356.08. But I did not do any bookings with them. Upon my verification with HSBC, I was informed that the amount was in a floating status. I can't remember that I had any transactions with Agoda before. How were they able to get my security code and my confidential information that they were able to do this online transaction.

• Zo
    Zorimbo Sabio Sep 06, 2020

Agoda is showing my property without authorization. casa la loma playacar fase uno. méxico.

• Sh
    Shafeeq Mohamed Nov 06, 2019

I made a booking with agoda for 3 nights in a hotel in colombo, after I got my confirmation from agoda, I arrived at the hotel, & I was shown the following message by the hotel, that they wrote to agoda, please read it.

26-08-2019 (message from hotel to agoda)
    Dear, mr mohamed,
    Greeting from talourban colombo. this is regarding your booking on 26.08.2019 to 29.08.2019 for 03 nights but sorry to inform you we going to start the renovation of our property. you will be able to accommodate only 02 nights. we are really regret about this inconvenience.

Thank you...
    =
    28-08-2019 (my message to agoda)
    I would like to inform agoda, that talo urban did not accommodate me for even a single night, when I arrived to the hotel on 26th night they said they are closed for renovation, and it was informed to agoda, so I had to find a hotel again.. I would like to request agoda to refund my payment in full.

=
    06-11-2019 (my message to agoda again)

Still I did not get the refund for my booking for 3 days at talourban, I would like to get this sorted out asap.

• Ca
    CatTor Sep 28, 2019

I booked a hotel through agoda and when I got to the hotel the reception told me that agoda had not given them correct payments and my booking was cancelled! Even though I had already paid. I had to pay again, now trying to get a refund and have called 6 times spoken to 6 different people and still have not been Refunded!

• Mi
    missha allyson parales Sep 21, 2019

I book a room last september 11-12 in Zen Rooms Selah lofts, I came in the hotel but i don't have a government id ro present, Agoda says it is a no show, can i just change the date of my booking?Because i know i cannot refund the money.

john kevin kiseo Aug 17, 2019

I tried to book a room yesterday but suddenly it got cancelled .The money has been deducted from my account and until now i haven't received it.
    Could u tell me if when exactly i'll be receiving the money back because i need it asap . thank you
    I tried it for the 2nd time and still the same problem

• Po
    Pooja 1905 Jul 14, 2019

Hi,

My room rate was below Rs.7, 499 still you charged me 28% GST on both the rooms.
    As per Govt norms you should be charge 18% GST on room rates below Rs.7499.

Kindly refund the difference on both rooms GST at the earliest.

Booking ID was [protected]

sadiq1974 Jun 20, 2019

Somebody use our credit card last nigth for booking on your website without our approval.

I want details about this payment

Amount 67.280 bd at 11:42 pm gmt +3

Our contact +973-[protected]

[email protected]

• Ar
    Armin faraji May 18, 2019

I had leonardo davinci firenze hotel reservation yesterday, when I arrived, they did not give me a room. They sent me to another hotel. The roof floor of another hotel! I complain of you, and I will complain. I will never be back to your site.

• Le
    Leonell Null May 13, 2019

Somebody is using my debit card and use to transact agoda.com. when I called the complaint it was unsuccessful because I don't have agoda number. please call me [protected] UAE. I want to cancel that transaction. please anyone can help.

• Re
    Redy Rah Apr 30, 2019

The property did not receive the booking from Agoda.
    The property was fully booked.
    Called Agoda Singapore to solve out the problem by booking another property, they asked me to wait, cannot wait.

Awaiting for the REFUND ASAP.

Once the refund received, I would like you to DELETE my Agoda account.

Redha Rahim

• Va
    Varsha Murjani Feb 25, 2019

Hi,

Please let me know why my Agoda Cash expired before 12:00 AM IST. If it is supposed to expire on 14th Feb, it should be at EoD not before that. I had Rs. 3, 565.74 which was supposed to expiry on 14th Feb, so it should ideally be at EoD not 2 hours before that. Please re-add it to my wallet.

Please contact me on +91 [protected]

• Ka
    Kalyanese Feb 11, 2019

I have booked a hotel for 2000 rupees which is available for 599 ant its not a hotel its a service apartment.

• Hu
    Huynh Le Hoang Jan 23, 2019

Dear sir or madam,
    My booking No. [protected]
    Last credit card 6627
    We arrived hotel today but receptionist refused my booking. She said that agora dont pay to them. I try to call agora customer service but I can not contact you. Please help to solve this problem. Thank you

• He
    Heenyeon kim Jan 05, 2019

I arrived hotel but hotel can not find out my booking.

I call to agoda and put booking id but answering machine said that is wrong booking Id.

I cant procced.

My booking ID is [protected]

Name : Hee nyeon kim

Please look at attached email.

Please check my booking and inform to hotel ASAP. And repyl me quickly

• Na
    Nanmays Dec 11, 2018

I was charged 89.00 over on my card for hotel reservation . I tried calling 3 times, each time I was hung up on. There's no way to receive my over charge.
    Theres nothing the hotel could do to help us !
    NEVER USE AGODA FOR RESERVATIONS THEY ARE A RIP OFF !!!
    N.M

• Ka
    katiebug5863 Nov 19, 2018

I booked a hotel room and it said it couldnt take my card info. So I tried again and it took both money deposits but I had no room booked. I expect my money back even if I have to get a lawyer

• Si
    Siral Nov 13, 2018

Booking hotel in thailand they display one price ask you to " book now " and submit credit card details and you details to confirm then increase price by 18% . They dont have an email address to contact .???
    Smell a Rat !!! Avoid Avoid Avoid

• Br
    Brian Heil Nov 12, 2018

I have an apartment in Rio Abajo, Mojaja Playa, Spain. I was very shocked to see my property listed with my pictures on the Agoda website. My only contact with any web site was Owners Direct. So Agoda has no right to advertise my apartment. I have tried to contact them to no avail, left messages, still no reply.

• Sv
    Sven Ringqvist Nov 11, 2018

1. My review of the hotel was edited by agoda before it was published which sucks!
    2. The actual problem is that the hotel told me they had no booking when I presented my voucher and I had to wait for more than an hour late evening before they sorted things out at Florida hotel Bangkok.
    3. Never again agoda!

• Pa
    parth7288 Oct 31, 2018

04/30/2017.

Booked Hotel through Priceline. Customer care service Rep and Manger are rude and not ready to help you with issue.

They need Proff to solve the issue. They were asking for same information again.

There was system error for which they want Proff.

Please be aware and try to not book hotel though Priceline or Agoda.

P.

Maabigail Oct 31, 2018

we booked a hotel last October 3 2018, and we checked list of hotels at are open to Boracay the hotel was not included, we tried to reach the hotel but we got no response and we also tried to reach Agoda but also got no response . the payment was already made and e wanted to get a refund.
    Boking id:[protected]

• Ta
    Taslim Chowdhury kajol Oct 31, 2018

I booked a family room at Hotel Al Jafs, Bukit Bintang, KL and paid $22 but I found no such booking rreaching the hotel. I want compensation.
    A.H.M.Taslim Chowdhury
    [email protected]

• Ms
    Ms Koo Oct 28, 2018

My Booking ID No. [protected] with Imperial Heritage Hotel Malacca.
    Last week, I have canceled it by mistake and there is a 100% charged to my credit card. Would like to reinstate my booking and let me know if this is acceptable.
    Appreciate your soonest reply and help in this matter.

My email : [email protected]

• Fe
    Fei Ping, koo Oct 27, 2018

My booking no. [protected] with Imperial Hotel Malacca. Last week, I have cancelled it by mistake and there is 100% charged to my credit card. Would like to reinstate my booking and let me know will it be acceptable.
    My contact : [email protected]

• Di
    dineh Oct 22, 2018

I have book my trip with Agoda Booking ID:[protected] and [protected] .

while reaching the hotel i have found that there i no booking. my money also not received. whatever agreed that also not full file.

• Ta
    Tasmaita Oct 22, 2018

My booking ID--[protected] I have booked this hotel from 8th October to 22nd october, but the service was so bad, bed sheets were not properly kept, it was stinking in the room, the guest cant even stay so he has to opt for other hotel.

I have paid 22171 INR i want refund from the hotel.

Please let me know till when I will get back the payment.

• Al
    Alex Tan Oct 21, 2018

Booking ID [protected] name under Tan Teck Siong. The price published on brochure and listed price are far lower than booked through Agoda. I found it paying higher with Agoda than walk in. Price published is with tax and do offer bigger room to my co-workers with him paying cheaper price.

• Ca
    Candycancrush Oct 15, 2018

I have booked for 13/08-15/08 at Old Penang hotel but not receive any email for this untill today I called to hotel for inquiry only reception updated me that the booking have been proceed . But I have booked for another hotel through agoda also and received the confirmation email immediately . So I make cancel the booking and make refund for this

Joleen85 Oct 15, 2018

I want to file a complaint on fraud booking by your company. I received 2 charges on my credit card for unknown booking.
    Please revert as soon as possible as I suspecting your page it's not secure at all due to someone stole my information and make booking with my credit card details.

• Gr
    Grace Phang Oct 15, 2018

Hi Agoda, i have already cancelled my booking on 20/09/18, Booking No [protected]/[protected].Why thats no refund and email reply from you for two week already.May i know when will you refund back money to my account and let me know the progress.Pls reply me asap ([email protected]) i am not pleased with your service.

Anthony Villalon Oct 03, 2018

Debited to my account: Php 1, 155.60
    Debit Date: September 20, 2018
    POS W/D SV AGODA RESE INTERNET MC GBR [protected]

I don't have any transactions on this day.
    What is this for?

• Na
    nadine abela Oct 03, 2018

My latest credit card bill from the bank charged me P 12, 354.62 (Philippine pesos) for-
    Agoda Hotel Reservation Budapest.
    Transaction date was August 26 and post date was August 31.

I didnt do any agoda hotel reservation budapest.
    Pls enlighten me what this bill is?
    Can you check my records what this reservation was?
    Thanks.

Dr. Nadine Abela

• Fa
    FARSOP80418041 Oct 02, 2018

Agoda are a nightmare, they are impossible to call or email or contact in any way possible after you have booked anything, i cancelled 10 minutes after by accident and have been trying to get a refund or book the rooms back again not having any joy contacting them via phone or email

• Kn
    Knoc Oct 02, 2018

we had fraudulent bookings with this company. Imagine having 2 bookings all at the same dates in different hotels while we were out of the country. we demand for disputable charges. Also, they don't have a 24/7 local customer service where we can reach them for urgent concerns. this company really sucks! book directly to the hotels instead!

• Em
    Emily Mauricio Oct 02, 2018

I received an HSBC text message that my card was use at Agoda on 21/09/2018 at 13:40 in the amount of PHP11356.08. But I did not do any bookings with them.

• Wi
    Winter zvi Oct 02, 2018

Why did agoda cancell my resevation ?
    We got to the hotel to check in and there we told that agoda cacell it. The resevetion was for 4 rooms 6 nights 19-25.9

• Gr
    GrandMillennium Hotel Sep 19, 2018

Dear sir
    Due to some reasons we are unable to use UPC voucher to claim payment of our guests. You are requested to change our payment methis fron UPC to Online Transfer.
    I have already emailed but no response.
    Regards
    Shahid Amin
    General Manager Operation
    Grand Millennium Hotel
    9-A Davis Road Lahore Pakistana

• Yp
    Y.P Sep 19, 2018

Dear Sir / Madam,

We want to remove our hotel from agoda.com For this, we tried to find a contact number of Sri Lankan Agoda office, but we couldn't find.

We want to know how to delete our hotel on agoda.com Please send us a contact number of Agoda office in Sri Lanka. Our e-mail address is [email protected]

Y. Perera.

• Me
    Merri000 Sep 11, 2018

I was promised a full refund by Agoda ( in writing ) however 2 weeks later and I have not received it and now I am unable to contact them - not responding to my emails, can't get through on the phone.

• Ve
    Veina Sep 10, 2018

The reaption charge me on the card for 267 pound on my card because last time when I went there the guy at the reaption he said the card went decline so why did he charge me card when it pre pay account