Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management — unpaid deposit
Good day. My name is Muwanu Nakisani Mlotshwa and I reside at number 127 Etude in Midrand. I used to rent unit 132 in the same complex from March 2018 to July 2019. When I moved out because I purchased 127, i submitted all the necessary documents to have my deposit paid back to me but I still have not received my deposit and it's been almost three months now. When I call Afhco whoever answers directs me to somebody else until someone drops the phone on me. I even overpaid on rent in February this year an amount of about R2400 but they refuse to check their records and pay me back. I have called, sent emails, complained on a Hello Peter but no one is helping me. All I need is my deposit back and the money that I overpaid on rent. Can somebody help me here.
More Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Afhcho Property Management/ Debt tec (collections co. - afhco took my deposit and still charged me for repairs they cant produce an invoice for , unable to produce the invoice since 18 Jan 2013 to date.
- Afhco Property Management - rental issue
- Afhco Property Management - Unethical behaviour, bad customer service even from the management.
- Afhco Property Management - everything
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - ridiculous utilities bill
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - Conducting of business in the building
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - furniture
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - AFHCO Agents, consultants and management.
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - joint lease agreement not cancelled
- Afhco Property Management - unit b025 platinum place...