Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Managementunpaid deposit

M Sep 02, 2019

Good day. My name is Muwanu Nakisani Mlotshwa and I reside at number 127 Etude in Midrand. I used to rent unit 132 in the same complex from March 2018 to July 2019. When I moved out because I purchased 127, i submitted all the necessary documents to have my deposit paid back to me but I still have not received my deposit and it's been almost three months now. When I call Afhco whoever answers directs me to somebody else until someone drops the phone on me. I even overpaid on rent in February this year an amount of about R2400 but they refuse to check their records and pay me back. I have called, sent emails, complained on a Hello Peter but no one is helping me. All I need is my deposit back and the money that I overpaid on rent. Can somebody help me here.