Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property ManagementAFHCO Agents, consultants and management.

E Mar 09, 2020

Good day,

My name is Elton Mpofu. I have to say firstly that AFHCO and its employees cannot be trusted, or is it emplyees that are not abiding to the AFHCO rules of operting.

I am a victim of a scam. I visited Jeppe Post Office flat where France is the building and lives there also including Bulelwa(Consultant)and Sean Mangena(Katlego's agent at AFHCO). I was scammed into paying for a flat that I never got. Sean Mangena was working with Katlego who is a consultant at AFHCO. They have once asked me not to call the office because it will put them into trouble. I paid an amount of R4300 in total that was supposed to be for rent at Jeppe Post Office flat at unit 711(Barchelor), I even viewed the place, I never got the keys or my money and this was last year December before the 5th. I even went to the office and spoke to Charmaine and Sbu and nothing happened even today. There is a lot of sensitive things to say and prove that will definety make people lose their jobs and worse even jailed. Those guys are doing fraud robbing youngsters into paying them cash. I will still come to the offices but this time I am opening case against AFHCO for letting fraudsters assist the clients, its not right and fair especially when you are struggling.

The worst service ever. I wonder if the knows anything about this.

I am not done, justice will be served.

Yours Faithfuly
Elton
[protected]

RESOLVED

• Dear Elton Mpofu,

Thank you for bringing your query to our attention.

Your query has been appropriately escalated and is receiving urgent attention. We will contact you with feedback within 48 working hours.

Kind Regards,