Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Business & Finances Aflac Short term disability.

Aflac  -  Short term disability.

B
Author of the complaint
12:30 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, i've been working for local government for 20+ years and have been paying aflac for short term and long term disability for the past 16 years without filing a single claim.
Jan 14th 2021 I hurt my back and filed for short term just to carry me over until I started getting a paycheck again, well from jan 14th until now february 10th 2021 i've only received One payment of $228.00, i've provided all the information I can from work and my doctor and it's like they want you to start all over weekly with forms from my doctor and from work.
My doctor and work have more important things to do every week then fill out repeat forms and verification that i'm injured, I had to apply for a personal loan to get my bills paid.
I did the math and in the past 16 years i've paid aflac over twenty thousand dollars in policy payments.
All I wanted was aflac to do is what is right and help me through this difficult time.
As soon as I get straightened out i'm dropping
All my aflac policies and i'm telling all my coworkers about my horrible experience.
Sent from doug. B.

More Aflac complaints & reviews

Aflac - refusal to pay on claim
Aflac - refuse to pay on covered claim
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Aflac - aflac doesn't want to pay!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Aflac - defamation
Aflac - hospital indemnity
1 comments
L
Apr 19, 2022 1:39 am

I too am terminally ill. This is almost EXACTLY what they did to me. Aflac paid my first 2 claims and denied my 3rd claim. This must be how they operate. If you are reading this, do yourself a favor a go with another company.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

146 complaints