Menu

Aflac  -  claims customer service

P
Author of the complaint
8:35 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

HOSPITAL ACCOUNT: (P0N122F8)
DATE OF INCIDENT: MARCH 8, 2019
ISSUE: Inconsistency in knowing if i sent proper documentation after a month! When 10 days ago they said i sent all they needed. Today (10/30/19)...they do not see the UB40 hospital document they needed when 10 days ago a manager said she had and all is good!
Customer service seems to not know much. Run around for month almost.

Letter to my Rep below will explain more...>>>>>>>

Hi Janelle!

Hope this email sees you well;)

Unfortunately I'm disgusted with AFLAC and will NOT be renewing! March 2020 can't come soon enough for me!

I don't even have time to speak of all that has happened in past month since we spoke!

In short, I spoke to literally 15 representatives plus 1 manager throughout past 3 weeks with NO ANSWERS… NO MONEY…. NO COMMON SENSE!

I have never encountered such unorganized and confusion amongst a company of many people who do not know simple answers nor resolves and consistencies to ANY one question.
For instance, When one rep says one thing ….and I call next day….another rep says something else!
Their favorite two line are…… ‘I'm not sure' and ‘I don't know'.

After manyyyy conversations with AFLAC…DURING MY WORKING HOURS…..no one can seem to tell me if they received proper documentation for Hospital emergency room and ambulance bills. Then when I FINALLY spoke to manager last week because I was disgusted with getting run around….10 days later (today)….still no movement on my claim.
Then I call today and a Rep says she doesn't even see the UB40 document from my hospital on file (when the manager last week says she had it!)
Like….I'm at a loss for words and hung up while being on hold for 15 MINUTES TODAY.
I'm completely done! I don't even care anymore.
It has been a complete WASTE of time during my work hours dealing with all Reps, managers, my hospital to fax them the correct form, etc!
STILL waiting, and find out ‘they don't have the form when the manager said yes' ? WHY?

I regret to state I will not be rejoining and actually regret giving money from my paychecks weekly on nothing.

YOU have been a wonderful sales rep, but unfortunately….that will not help me in long run. ;-//

(I sending this letter to Aflac as well)….just so THEY know they caused a customer and actually a few others so I've heard. ;(

THANKS DARLING for all you have done and listening! 
Be well!
Dawn

More Aflac complaints & reviews

Aflac - refusal to pay on claim
Aflac - refuse to pay on covered claim
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Aflac - aflac doesn't want to pay!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Aflac - defamation