Aflacbad service

I have Medicare Part A and D, no part B, so hospital visits are covered 100%! When a rep came in and told me what they pay for and how it could benefit me i was excited! I signed up for 2 plans n a year and a half later, signed up for another! As always, everytime someone was sick/hurt, we would goto the hospital n afterwards, submit a claim! 99% of the time they would only need the discharge summary and test result or order for the test, and the claim would be paid! Now, over 3 years in, they feel I've submitted too many claims and are refusing to complete the processing of any claim without a UB-04 or HCF1500 bill, which isnt available for weeks after a visit! I guess 1 Day Pay is CRAP wen you have to start jumping through hoops! And on top of it, I cant cancel! Some crap about a federal contract! So im stuck paying $60 a week for something that won't cover me! If im in the hospital for 2 weeks, cant work, and have to wait another 2-3 weeks for "the right paperwork", how would i pay the bills in between? Isn't that the reason i pay for the s**t? You should put on your commercials and paperwork that there's a limit! B******t!

RESOLVED

• Aflac's response · Mar 21, 2016

Hi Jason,
    I'm Aflac Phyllis, an Aflac worldwide headquarters employee here to help. I would like for our J. D. Power 2015 Certified Contact Center to look into your situation. Please email them at [email protected] so they can assist you with this. When you email them, please include the following in the subject line of your email: Jason, March 20, 2016, complaintsboard.com post. Please copy the contents of your post from this website into the body of the email.
    Also, Aflac has established corporate privacy procedures in an effort to protect your identity and policy/claim information. Therefore, if you are an Aflac policyholder, when you email us, please provide your name and AT LEAST TWO of the following criteria: Policy number, Claim number, Claim Check number, Date of Birth, or Name of your employer.
    Aflac Phyllis