Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Dental Services Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care poor quality and bad service
A
Author of the complaint
3:52 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to the affordable dentures in Covington, la in December 2013 and paid $5500 for extractions, implants and dentures. Since then the top plate has broken 4 times. I called that office on march 22, 2017 and was told that I would have to see the dentist (who was new and the one that did my original teeth is gone) and pay to have them fixed and for anything else that needed to be done. I went to affordable dentures in Gulfport, MS and was told that the implants I have are too long and causing pressure on the top in a way that stains them and causing them to brake. I was also told that I would have to have my current implant cut off and different ones put in and have to have new dentures made costing me $6000. the affordable dentures in Gulfport said they have been having other people come to them and are fixing their dentures and implants(those people went to Covington also). My mother-in-law is having the similer problems and was told pretty much the same thing.

More Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care complaints & reviews

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - they're awful
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - dental implant fell out in 6 months
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - fraud and cheating
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - beware of them
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - stay far, far away!
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - rude and racist dentist
2 comments
D
May 23, 2022 7:02 pm EDT

I'm hoping that you guys are lying about the poor service. I have an appointment there and have been avoiding going just due to the scare tactic of getting my mouth done and now I have to be told that they are a fraud and I have an appointment Thursday for a funeral that I must attend Saturday! Please someone give me some reassurance that there is some good with affordable dentures and Miss Nicole Jackson is not a frauding scam find desperate to have teeth done

B
May 19, 2017 1:40 pm EDT

I also went to Affordable Dentures in Covington. I paid $3800.00 for implant and crowns, and upon my 3rd visit, the whole place disappeared.. closed down. I called the 800# multiple times and went by the office. When someone answered the phone, they took my info and said theyd call back. Finally I went by the office again and low and behold it was open with a NEW STaff! I was told by the NEW receptionist that the previous dentist, Dr. Coleman confiscated everything, records and equipment and left town! Someone form corporate would be in town soon to speak with me and complete the work started. They did have record of my payments. AFTER waiting for over 4 months... Nikki called to say I had an appt. with a Corp. Dentist. In the meantime a crown fell off and lost, on my eye tooth! I immediately called Ms. Nikki, and she said they would call me back. After 3 hours, I panic and called back. SHE then told me there was nothing Dr Faller could do.. however Dr. Coleman was now in Metairie. She gave me a ficticious address and a false phone number. WHAT A SCAM! Now I have an implant and no crown, a fallen off crown, and 2 teeth ready 2 be crowned and probably decaying after all these months! Wish I knew what to do.. I'm retired and barely am making ends meet..

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

110 complaints