Aeroteksix month suspension

J

Hello,

I am coming to you today because I was given a 6 month suspension by Aerotek and feel that the actions taken were unfair and discriminating. Aerotek has labled me as a person who failed a drug test for not accepting the job that was offered to me.
I feel discriminated against because I refused a job offer. What Aerotek is doing to me is wrong and someone has made a mistake. I have never failed a drug test.

I was NOT given an orientation and all the information about the job was explained to me that same day only. There was several issues that was making it impossible for me to start the job offered to me. After going home and thinking about the job I came to the conclusion that I was not ready for the Job. I let them know that I could not start work at 8:30 because my three children all started school at different times. I was hoping for a job that started at 7am or earlier. At the time I was juggling with only one car and that made it very hard for me to do anything.
The Job offer was put down, therefore a drug test should have not been processed and written down as a failure for me.

The Recruiter is Kelsie Mellor and her Manager that gave me the 6 month suspension is Jose Correa and they are located at Aerotek, City of Industry, CA 91746.