Aeropostalerude

M

I called about the sales and this girl named hope answered. She didn't greet me didn't tell me about any sales and what was going on in the store.She just hung up on me. She was rude when I had asked questions about a product suggested I go to another store to shop. It was just terrible costumer service and it makes me not ever want to go in there again.

Marshallmatters Dec 29, 2012

Ok lol now this complaint was pointless smh I was talking about a rude person at Aeropostale and now it's being turned around on me smh get your ### straight and don't speak on ### you don't even know anything about. Thank you good bye.

MarshaIImatters Dec 29, 2012

First of all there is nothing wrong with my spelling and grammar. That whole 39 thing was a computer glitch. Second if the customer on the phone before me was a lady she should have hung up on her and helped me first because I am a man. She should not be working at all. Women belong in the kitchen and are only good for sex and nothing else. When I told her this she had an attitude. Probably suffering from PMS.

Marshallmatters Dec 29, 2012

I'm not. But if she knew she had another costumer she should have nicely and respectfully asked me to hold on but no she rushed me off the phone she had such a terrible attitude with me she hung up.

Marshallmatters Dec 29, 2012

First of all she sounded like she 16 acted like she was 12 on the phone so I'm sure if doesn't matter if I called her a girl or a woman cause real women don't act rude and disrespectful.