Aeromexicomissing a pair of swede blue evening shoes

I May 23, 2019

My trip itinerary started on May 14, 2019 from LAX to Mexico (Delta) and from Mexico to Lima, Peru (Aeromexico). Unfortunately, when I arrived to Lima and collected my luggage, I found out that my suitcase had been opened (locks cut) and one pair of shoes were missing. Quickly, I went to the airline counter to complained and told me that I had to file it on my return, in Los Angeles (May 22, 2019). I was not completely satisfied with the information given at the airport, so I went to their offices in Miraflores/ Ave. Benavides in Lima, Peru; where I was told that the offices were closed until May 23, 2019. It is very frustrating to take time from your trip and be bounced around, not being able to be heard or find a solution to a problem that the airline is responsible for. I called customer service to explain my situation and they cannot do anything about it, the only thing they told me to do is to file a complain through the internet. If I would have known how poor Aeromexico's customer service is, I would have never flown with this airline. I will not rest until I get some kind of answer from the Aeromexico. We, the customers, deserve respect and professionalism from this airline.