Aeromexicochange of flight class (business economic)

Z Jan 13, 2020

First complaints on December 8, 2019 : no reply
Change of 2 Economy instead of Business seats between QRO and MEXICO City : flight confirmation code YISPYL
Hello,
My husband Jean-Louis FABRE and myself, Monique Fabre booked a flight on August 12, 2019 between Queretaro and Mexico, leaving on Wednesday, January 8th at 4:50 pm in business class (AM 2463) in correspondence with the flight Mexico city-Paris (CDG) from 19h55 (AM 6103), arrival Paris 13h35 in business class also. My AEROMEXICO code confirmation is YISPYL.

On September 29, the tickets had to be changed because the flight schedule MEX Paris was changed, replaced by a flight leaving at 23:45 from Mexico City and arriving in Paris the next day at 17:25 (AM003). I had also to change my flight from QRO to MEX, replaced by a flight departing at 19:45 from QRO and arriving at 20:50 at MEX (AM2465) with two tickets in business class.

On October 20th, for the second time, I was contacted again for a change of reserved seats on the plane departing from QRO. Indeed, this aircraft does not have business class seats, I had to accept two places in economy class.
I would like to get a refund of the price difference between business and economy class tickets (Jean-Louis Fabre et Monique Fabre) from QRO to MEX (AM2465) and for the inconvenience caused by the later arrival in Paris (5:25 pm instead of 1:35 pm).
With my best regards
Paris, December 8, 2019

New complaints on January 13, 2020
Please, could you reply to my previous message asking you to reimburse a business flight purchased that has not been honored. I am sending you the boarding pass for the economic flight between QRO and Mexico City which should have been a business flight.
I request reimbursement of the price difference for 2 people, my husband and myself.
With my best regards

Tel : +33 [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Monique Fabre : Client member AIR FRANCE FLYING BLUE SILVER [protected]
Jean-Louis FABRE : Client member AIR FRANCE FLYING BLUE [protected]

change of flight class (business economic)