Aeromexicobuying an upgrade on flight that was cancelled.

J May 24, 2019

I was scheduled to fly out from Leon BJX to Mexico City then to San Antonio, Texas on Delta on 5/23/19 at 8:15 a.m. on flight 7988 Code KD73TB. That flight was cancelled and changed to code JKQJBS. Then it was changed again to MIZQDV, Aeroltal by Aero Mexico and I was sent an E-mail to see if I wanted to upgrade. I accepted the upgrade and paid $49.90. When I got to the Leon BJX Airport that flight #632 was also cancelled. I am 86 years old on my way to San Antonio for a Medical procedure on 5/24/19. I was then put on a flight with United to Houston then to San Antonio. I have a heart problem and do not need additional stress. I am requesting that you reimburse me the $49.90 and apply it to my Visa credit card that was charged. Thank you. Joseph Goldstein Jr.