Having problems with Aeromexico?

Aeromexico Customer Service Contacts

1800 237 6639 (USA & Canada)
1800 855 474 (Ireland)
1800 952 0533 (Colombia)
800 052 1447 (Costa Rica)
+1 877 262 0455 (USA & Canada Agencies)
+1 800 800 9999 (USA & Canada Groups)
+1 855 332 1455 (USA & Canada AM Contigo)
+44 800 9775 533 (United Kingdom)
+31 800 022 4008 (Netherlands)
+54 800 888 2276 (Argentina)
+503 800 6105 (El Salvador)
+502 800 835 0269 (Guatemala)
+505 800 226 0294 (Nicaragua)
+58 800 162 7351 (Venezuela)
3663 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East, Suite 500
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aeromexico Customer Service. Initial Aeromexico complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aeromexico above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aeromexico. Discuss the issues you have had with Aeromexico and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aeromexico24 hour refund policy

Arranger remarks
Refund ticket joseph kalionzes [protected].38 usd
Refund ticket nicolassa galvez [protected].38 usd
Refund ticket danielle silva [protected].38
Refund ticket jacquelyn kalionzes [protected].38usd
Refund ticket valerie galvez [protected].38 usd
Please sent an email to amcomplaint aeromexico.com
To request the refund of the service fee for 5
Passengers, each one of 15 usd
Let us remind you, the refund will be processed for
4 to 8 journal weeks, please keep this email until
You receive the full refund
Your ticket(s) is/are:
Danielle ann silva: [protected], [protected]
Jacquelyn kalionzes: [protected], [protected]
Valerie galvez: [protected], [protected]
Nicolassa galvez: [protected], [protected]
Joseph nickolas kalionzes: [protected], [protected]

Aeromexicomissed connecting flight itinerary # [protected]

On Monday Feb 11th, my husband and I missed our connecting flight from Mexico City to Cancun (Flight Departing at 2:25PM) due to the lack of responsibility of the flight attendants. My husband and I sat at our gate (69) and did not see the monitor display the proper information about our flight nor did the flight attendants due their last call for boarding passengers. This caused us to miss our flight and have to buy new tickets. I would like to get re-reimbursed for the $400 I had to pay for a new set of tickets due to the flight attendants not utilizing the proper etiquette to ensure final calls and displaying of information for boarding flights.

Aeromexicocancellation of plane tickets

On Sunday 2/17, I made reservations for 11 travelers and I decided to cancel within hours due to personal reasons. When I called to cancel, I got hung up on multiple times (I guess doing a refund for multiple travelers is a pain)

Anyways, when I finally called a 5th time, I got connected to the person who hung up on me the 2nd time. He knew he was talking to me, and was totally sounding as if I was bugging him. I felt like there was a lack of professionalism on the phone, and felt like this was the end of the world for him doing this refund.

It was a 3 hour process in cancelling and I will not see my refund for 8-10 weeks (outrageous)

Please do not use AeroMexico if you do not have to

Aeromexicoair line

My wife Lourdes V reservation #STMPXE is in Bogota Colombia she was denied acces to her flight because the air line claims they could not verify the card used to book the flight (Aeromexico) it is imposable to talk to anyone from that company because they do not have a direct number in El Dorado airport in Bogota Colombia the 1800 customer service number only try's to sell you more tickets rather than help fix the problems you are dealing with I spoke with 6 different representatives and none could do anything. The money was taken out of the bank acount we need her to fly today I have been on the phone for 2 hours calling everyone I bealive can help with no luck. We need help in finding a new flight plan for today and to respect the price we have already payed please contact me as soon as possible. My phone number is [protected] and my email is [protected]@Barona.com thank you for your concern. a representative from Aero Mexico actually forced my wife out of their office because she was in there for 8 hours trying to have them help her get home but they had to close the office is only open at the time of departing flights at no point did they try to help her and we still don't have our money back so we can book with a different airline she is stuck in Colombia.

Feb 06, 2019

Aeromexico — requesting refund of the ticket that was not used

hello i'm requesting a refund for the ticket that was not used on February 4, 2019 confirmed under...

Aeromexicodaños equipaje facturado

Numerosos articulos de mi maleta estan dañados, algunos completamente inservibles. Facturé una mochila de 60 litros con muy pocas cosas fragiles, todo protegido entre la ropa. Cuando viajas con mochila, el equipaje es facturado como fragil
          para que tenga un trato apropiado. Sin embargo, cuando abrí la maleta encontre todas mis pertenencias destrozadas, golpeadas e inservibles. Me gustaría que la compañia me pudiese indemnizar o compensar económicamente por los daños causados.

Jan 28, 2019

Aeromexico — compensation refund

29 january 2019 Aeromexico airlines, Mexico city Sir/madam, Greetings! I claim compensation relating to...

Mexico City

Aeromexicoin 2017 I was on a flight to mexico and my moms diamond necklace was stolen out of my bag

Hi so im very upset to find out my necklace was stolen out of my bag when I checked it. It was my mothers who resentley passed away and is so important to me, I want to cry every day knowing someone just stole it from me. My name is Lucy Pennock I flue with aeromexico with flight 663 left feb 23. Bag code [protected] I'm hoping to find it or get a reimbursement of my pain and losing my moms beautiful necklace that I inherited after she was tragically murdered.
            I attached a photograph of my mother wearing the necklace that was stolen from your company. My email [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2019

Aeromexico — refund

My wife and I had a really bad experience flying Aeromexico on January 17th. We both the tickets in December...

Aeromexicobaggage overcharge

My name is Saul Marcshner. On Dec 4-9 I went to Mexico. We payed our flight through our AmericaExpress card for the flight and baggage. On the way back on the 9th I ended up paying for the baggage through my bank card and forgot that it was payed already. The charge was for about $60. How can I be refunded back. My ticket# [protected]. My email address [protected]@gmail.com. my number is [protected]. Thank you.

Aeromexicothey don't let me check in my carriages

On december 25 2018 im tray to abord flight 773 at 8:21 am but the problem was here that im lost my flight becase they don't let me check in my luggage, they say that i can flight with out my luggage,
                48 hours before that arive to the airport in tijuana im call to areomexico to ask them to sell me 2 checked bags and they say that i can buy it on the airport, went i was there they dosent want to sell me the 2 checked bags itis why im lost my flight, now im want that the company rembolse my money im lost around 800 dollars because im buy an other flight

• Complainant20091 Jan 16, 2019

-= this site does not allow to make the correction after the text is inserted =-

• Complainant20091 Jan 16, 2019

It is a public site.
                    Nobody is able to see any prove that you were a passenger at the december 25 2018 AM773 flight.
                    Nobody can see that your words related to the disputed lugguage allowance are true, as you have not shown te ticket, PNR and boarding pass, if any, conditions.
                    You have 2 practical choices:
                    1. To forget about the possible loss, which is based on your wish or
                    2. To hire a lawer or the legal professional, who is able to asist your for charge
                    in your dispute with te air carrier.

Nobody has a duty to respond on anonymous complaint, unidentified complaints, to privide the service for free.

Regards,
                    sr manager for the ICAO irregulations
                    Aryan engineers ltd

Jan 08, 2019

Aeromexico — request refund of tickets / medical reasons

To whom it may concern: I Steven Koch had to change our (Araceli and Steven Koch;December 24 2018 flight to...

Jan 03, 2019

Aeromexico — lost luggage

I traveled to Acapulco from JFK in NYC on Friday, December 14, 2018. I was on AM405. I arrived in Acapulco...

Aeromexicoantiquated and slow systems

Our return trip was a nightmare!!! it took us over 40 hours to get home! Aeromexico was completely incompetent. I know there were many canceled flights in the US that could have made some options not possible, but the options that we were presented with were realistic, avoided the east coast, and any other airline could have made the simple changes.
                  Not Aeromexico:
                  They pushed our flight out, and out, until we could not make our connection in Mexico City - no reason would or could be given!
                  They pulled our bags off the airplane and tried for over an hour to get us on the Alaska Airlines flight to LA but could not do it!
                  They were content to leave us until the following day (New Year's Eve) and have us return to Seattle by 10:00 PM New Years Eve!!!
                  When I suggested other flights they got to work and had us booked through Mexico City, Vancouver, Seattle but this took another 1.5 hours to perform!
                  They flew us to Mexico City and gave us vouchers for airport transfers, hotel, and meals
                  But before leaving the airport for the hotel we needed to "validate" the vouchers:
                  Get in a regular check in line and wait 35 minutes to see an agent - who again typed away for 10-15 minutes to print vouchers to get vouchers!
                  Present the taxi stand a voucher and get them to issue a taxi their voucher - another 15 minutes!
                  At that point we had been "Aeromexico hostages" for over 12 hours!!
                  40 minute drive to the "inconvenient" hotel to arrive at 9:45 PM
                  Food vouchers could only be used in the hotel restaurant starting at 10:30 PM! We had a 3:30 AM wake-up call to return the airport!!
                  I've complained to the airline and will do everything I can to discourage all from using Aeromexico. I know that you must get many complaints about Aeromexico lines they move at a glacial pace compared to ANY OTHER AIRLINE. The issues that they could overcome were in the computers. The pleasant agents tapped away for hours...no other airline uses antiquated systems like them.I've been disappointed by Aeromexico many times in the past BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!! The issues that they could overcome were in the computers. The pleasant agents tapped away for hours...no other airline uses antiquated systems like them. Refund? I don't think they will respond, and now if I try to go to their website I get blocked!!

• Complainant20091 Jan 10, 2019

The air carrier issued the vouchers, provided accomdation, meals, provided flights, which you had accepted.
                      What was the fault of air carrier?
                      What else do you need?

Aeromexico — unable to make my flight due to my mother being hospitalised and passing away.

Reserved Code ZTJIVE, Jeanette Toensing, November 18, 2018 Doctor's letter. I was unable to make my flight...

Aeromexico Airlines — boarding denied and double charge for cargo (unethical behavior)

To AEROMEXICO INC. Passenger Complaint Dept. 3663 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East, Suite 500 Houston Texas United...

Aeromexicoflight cancellation on aeromexico behalf.

To whom it may concern.
                    I am completely frustrated because my daughters return flight from Guadalajara to NY has been cancel by Aeromexico supposedly due to the fact that my daughter did not show up to her transfer flight when in fact she did but she was miss informed by the gate representatives at the Mexico City airport. Due to this inconvenience not only was she basically forced to buy another flight ticket to get to her final destination which was Guadalajara but now the Aeromexico has cancelled her return flight. I think this totally unprofessional and abusive towards paying customers. I am completely disappointed with the way Aeromexico handles cases like this and think it's ok to abuse people this way. I really hope Aeromexico can resolve this matter. Flight number:[protected]

Aeromexicopaid baggage in advance

I paid my baggage in advance and was charged $240 dollars. Once I arrived at the airport they charged me another $240 dollars. I was told that I should of not been able to pay in advance. I am looking for reimbursement of $240 dollars. I tried to get everything in order before my flight to avoid an issues. Instead I'm taking time out of my vacation to resolve this issue. I would appreciate a prompt reply.

Aeromexico — airline, cust service, & rude reps.

To make things short I hace an email from a young lady named Sandra Torres Cordova, stating that for all the...

Mexico

Aeromexico — waiving a ticket or issuing a new flight date

I am trying to see if I can get a new flight or receive a waived ticket for medical reasons. I am scheduled...