Advance Auto Partsmt olive location

K Jun 10, 2019

On saturday june 8th around 844 pm

My son a minor with a first car and a cashed paycheck in wallet wanted to go to an auto parts store this pass weekend. We were at a car/truck meet when we all decided to go to the budd lake/mt. Olive location. I will be fully upfront with you... I really was uncomfortable going because I was hanging out with my ex who is my friend and dating a worker there. I went in only because my son being a minor.
My son and I were looking first at air fresheners when cassandra... My ex's gf starts saying [censored]... [censored] while doing the trash... Of course.. I'm gonna look over because I was extremely surprised about her saying it... My friends from meet were in the store and well. My son went over to the light bar section when cassandra said to me
You need to leave the store!!
I was shocked because she isn't a manager nor was we doing anything wrong!!
She then rudly had the never to say to us only... The store is closed now... It was 851pm!!
I left because my son was getting upset...
When we got out to the car he was in tears..
Mom... This isn't the first time she was rude... He told me about the time he went to get a timing belt part for his car with his friends 17 & 18... He said... First mom her body odor was really bad and she treated us like [censored]... And ummm... We heard her get into an argument with her boss who is blk and looked him in the face seriously... You stupid [censored] you weren't to do that.
My son hates confrontation and plus he still loves my ex... He didn't want to get cassandra trouble.
You really need to have a look into this store and how cassandra handles people's accounts because too much is being sad by family on how she steals... Lies and can get away with everything because her boss is beneath her!! Oh my.
Ex or not... We were still trying to paying customers..

Ended up we went to auto zone where we were helped in a extremely professional environment and they came out to my son's car... Explain wires to him because the guy used to be mechanic!!

Thank you for handling this matter... And I feel so sorry for the manager allowing her to behave like this... My son's father used to work for you. Then he retired.. Corporate used to do surprised visits... Use the cameras... Handle things quickly... What happened???