Menu

M
Author of the complaint
2:01 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm fond of using those social networking sites like facebook, twitter, friendster etc. and then meeting, hooking up with those people I met online. Way back several months ago I decided to try and have two accounts from adult friend finder then just decided to cancel it due to it's fees. Apparently Adult Friend Finder is still charging my credit card long after I'd cancelled my account with them? I filed fraud charges with my credit card company. For several months they continued to charge my account, and each month I filed to get credit back it keeps on going on, now I have to cancel my card and be issued a new one as advised my bank or AFF will keep charging me whether I cancel with them or not. Now, I don't know who to trust. I've found out that a good indicator that you're dealing with a ripoff is when you complete the transaction but no receipt of the charges is sent to your email.

More AdultFriendFinder complaints & reviews

AdultFriendFinder - Fraud and cheating
AdultFriendFinder - Charged my card after I called and cancelled/Unwarrented withdrawl from my credit/debit card
AdultFriendFinder - Unauthorized Credit Card Billing
AdultFriendFinder - Fraudulent site
AdultFriendFinder - Scam and cheating
AdultFriendFinder - no english now in hong kong
0 comments