Having problems with Adobe Systems?

1800 907 119 (Australia)
1803 946 197 (Ireland)
8800 333 4686 (Russia)
1800 925 0339 (Mexico)
+1 800 585 0774 (United States & Canada)
+44 800 028 0148 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 089 111 (New Zealand)
+49 800 752 2580 (Germany & Austria)
+45 80 206 016 (Denmark)
+358 80 095 263 (Finland)
+31 800 020 0164 (Netherlands)
+852 30 010 361 (Hong Kong)
+82 805 004 016 (South Korea)
+65 31 572 191 (Southeast Asia)
+54 800 266 0538 (Argentina)
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, California
United States - 95110-2704

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Website Unhelpfulness

This may seem trivial, but it's part of a larger problem. I have a problem installing the newest Flash player. Adobe has no telephone support for this, only online. Not a problem, except I don't want to sign up for an Adobe ID just so I can ask a technical question. I do not want to continually have to provide personal information to companies that I am only patronizing in passing. I couldn't find my answer in the forums and I could only email someone if I signed up for a login account. Yes this player is a free product, yes I'm a casual user, and maybe I should just suck it up and sign up for an account that I'll probably never use again and will forget exists in a week and will continue to get junk mail from forever... However, I don't have to and shouldn't be made to. Adobe needs a less paying-customer-and-graphic-design-friendly customer support website and a more casual-user-and-possible-future-customer friendly page. If I get the runaround for something this simple, what happens if I became one of their beloved Platinum Support Plan users? Thanks for nothing Adobe.

• Valerie Aug 21, 2008

Adobe rejected my rebate claim as follows:

"Department: 090256 - Adobe PE 6 & PE 4 Bundle $30

Submission ID: 97283007

Unfortunately, we were unable to honor your request for the following reason: You submitted proof-of-purchase tab 2. Proof-of-purchase tab 1 is required for this promotion."

I know that I submitted Proof-of-purchase tab 1. Tab 2 is still attached to the box.

Did not receive software

Ordered Adobe Flash Player software and was to be downloaded but did not receive. Please cancel the order as I have not received the product.
Order #BDE8RQ3Q
Confirmation details for a membership which I did not order was ds947u and password was us96dk.
Please cancel the purchase and credit my charge card.

Thank you.

Jay W. Leek

Alan Parsons Oct 09, 2017

THIS IS A SHARED USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOUND ON .

Alan Parsons Oct 09, 2017

This is a shared username and password.

Alan Parsons Oct 09, 2017

This is a shared user name and password.

Install problems

When ever i try to install "adobe flash player" it says i need to install "active x" and then when i try to do this a little window comes up that says install or don't install. ill press install but nothing happens. and because i can't install these things i can't play anything that has adobe flash player. Please write back on anything that will fix this problem.

• Ro
    roseann fioze Oct 11, 2015

When I play DoubleU Casino there is an annoying popup that requests my permission to store documents on my computer. I do not want this storage used by anyone in other words no one will have control of my computer. How can I have this popup removed! or do I have to stop playing this game. Why are these requests being made continuously - is it to prevent me from playing? your immediate response is appreciated.

• Ke
    Kellie Watkins Dec 13, 2016

I just started having the EXACT same problem. I've got no idea how to resolve this issue. No other games generate this pop-up, only DoubleU Casino. I think I'm just going to have to uninstall it.