AdnocNokia UK Promo

S

To whom it may concern,

I received a SMS stating that I won 110,000 pounds on Nokia Mobile Promo in UK. Asking to call this No. +[protected] & email nokia_promo_uk.. Im giving a waring to all of you be aware on this Scam..

Samuel
(Al-Ain )

kareemkhalil Mar 08, 2008

younokia uk promo . for claims . send to me . because cell phone num won 165 thousand pounds in the ongoing nokia and dont send gift for nessasery

kareemkhalil Mar 08, 2008

i want gift because dont go to police

• Li
    linn tra Apr 24, 2008

now I got the sms from Nokia mobile promo.That is my mobile no has won 172000.00 pounds .And ask for Email-ngnokia.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk or call +[protected].I don't want distrub to me like this.

• Li

Bahaa A. Ali Jul 09, 2008

معر?ة مامعنى رسالتكم التي أتت على رقمي [protected] والتي تقول بأني ربحت 172000

• Re
    reymicar Jul 10, 2008

I also received the same SMS!!! I will place a complain about this email id [protected]@LIVE .COM.
    TO LIVE NETWORK: PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM. I hope that you are not behind this scam!!!

• Wa
    Waseem Jul 10, 2008

Hi, I want to know about the sms u sent it to my mobile-[protected]- is it real that i won a prize of [protected] pounds

• Re
    ree Aug 21, 2008

who ever text this stupid message to my phone you are such a boocrab...do it again and you will get it cause i can find u jst like a flick of my hand i can hack ...so dont prank a hacker

• Ne
    nell Sep 10, 2008

want happen if the [protected]@live.com send a sms to our pone we are reply or we call to those no. this is true or not...

• Da
    Daisy Sep 11, 2008

I recieved one of the same sms yesterday and am wondering how this people got all the numbers of the different Nokia phones from? Can the Nokia Company varify the numbers that were given out? for example, I was sent +[protected] to call and claim the UK Nokia Mobile Reward.

• De
    dennis fernando Sep 13, 2008

11 09 2008 I receved mes from Nokia on going reward winning amount 172000.00GBP still I dont know its true or not its ture whats next step

• Vi
    Victor Vareo Sep 26, 2008

I recieved a message from nokiaukcare on the 25th September 2008, 5:00pm
    Telling me that I won 110 000 pounds .

I just want to confirm that I am the right reciepient of the award.

I was asked to call +[protected] or e-mail : nokia _ promo _uk to confirm my award.

• Pr
    Priscilla A Sep 30, 2008

I received the same sms from NOKIA UK [protected]@LIVE.COM. If it is true, I think they would have sent it to only one particular person. It was sent through out the different coutries so i think its a total BULL ###! BEWARE OF THE FALSE TXT MESSAGE!!

• As
    aso Oct 11, 2008

i recieve also the same message. this message was a big scam. who ever whose doin it.. please ### off...

• Ar
    arnie bhoi. Oct 14, 2008

stop disturbing people.if you want getting a lot of money you must work hard.and get in good way.

• ااستلمت رسالة على موبايلى

• Ju
    justincredible Feb 19, 2009

cheaters..my prize money was just 110, 000 ponds

joeyboy Jun 08, 2010

i have also received a text messages from +[protected] it is written like this,
    Hurray!!! Your Mobile number has won 254, 000 Pounds Sterling in the ongoing nokia promo, for claims Email to : [protected]@live.com but i'll check this email did not found in the web and i found this that's why I write this notice to everyone beware of this SCAM..

• Bu
    Bukkake Mar 29, 2011

March 29th 2001 at 6 a.m. I've received a text message from +[protected] stating that I've won 1 million euros in Free Mobile Lottery, and that I have to call the nmuber +[protected] (I could see that this number appeared even several years ago in similar sms), and e-mail: [protected]@admin.in.th. I am sure this is scam. I feel sorry for Nokia business.

• mohamed eid Sep 05, 2011

مامعنى رسالتكم التي جاءت على موبايلي والتي تقول اني ربحت 450000برجاء التوضيح على نفس الرقم[protected]

• Mu
    Munna Ahmed Aug 15, 2018

i feet boring..I am looking for a relationship...you can text my number.. [protected]..Can you massage me...?

Josef Dohmen Aug 15, 2018

To whom it may concern.,

Your service level on the car wash has rapidly degreaser due to the reduction off staff doing the hand cleaning. It is more than a pity to wait 40 minutes when no car is inside the power wash and 2 for final cleaning.

Kanokthip Khunpramuang Aug 20, 2018

To whom it may concern,

Regarding the ladies toilet in the adnoc station(the last one before coming to Ruwais city), it has been long loooooooong time that there is no seater above the toilet bowl. As a lady we cannot stand to pee like a man. It's so horrible all the time to use. Please please anyone can help about this. Thank you.

• Ya
    Yasir06 Sep 07, 2019

Yesterday evening (time 18:35) at ADNOC Al RahaS/S-144 Abu Dhabi, i set 80 Dh amount for filling but after 9 Dh filling stopped. ADNOC helper asked me to put card details again and set it to 80 Dh.
    At end 80 + 9 = 89 Dh fuel was filled in my car but deducted amount from my account is 80+ 80 = 160 dh. Plz solve issue. My contact no.+971 [protected]

• Dg
    dGW1974 Sep 19, 2019

Every time I use a station the attendant asks me if I pay by cash or card. When I say neither they are really confused. I want to pay by chip every time. Why are they so surprised ???? Or why don't they ask how would you like to pay.

• Ks
    ksasrsmsa Oct 08, 2019

union gas(zonescorp) company they cheating you and icad many company's,
    if you are not make any action very soon you have to face very big problem of natural gas pipeline in icad,
    i have proof believe me if you need more details reply to [protected]@gmail.com