ActualTestsscam

M

I have purchased their membership for question and answer for the IT exam. After paying membership fees i came to know that the Q&A are very old and they are not updating it regularly. They are not answering to my email. I think i have been cheated by them. I want my money back. Not sure what to do now.

RESOLVED

Actual tests has returned my money. Please remove this complain from your database. Thanks for the opportunity you provided me to highlight issue i was facing and i would like to thank actualtests for returning my hard earned money. Thanks again.

• Mo
    Mohammed Aftabuddin Apr 14, 2016

Now they have revoked my access to the site. They are not replying to my emails. Till now atleast i sent 25 emails to them. Their billing team, sales team, support team and account manager no one is replying to my email. I need to know the reason why they blocked my access to the site.

• Mo