ACNStay away

B

Just thought someone should say something worth while. As an ACN representative, I have ACN services in my own home and l love it. I can see my grandchildren anytime I want using my video phone. If your looking for perfection talk to jesus! Life is what you make of it and if ACN is such a scam that's great, because my reps and I walk down to the mailbox for our residual checks every month and I saved $170.00 per month over what I used to use in my home! Residual income, savings. Wow what a scam!

• Na
    Nadiza Nov 12, 2011

I think people who complain about ACN have nothing else to do in life but complain. I used to work as a charge nurse on the psychiatric unit in Toronto. I have met a lot of people and dealt with a number of emergency situations. I thought of myself as an experienced and strong individual, who is able to handle difficulties. My husband worked as a Psychiatrist at one of the best hospitals in New York. We thought we had a lot of friends and people we could rely on. The ACN helped us to re-evaluate our relationships with our "friends". We think that ACN is not only a great financial opportunity, but also a method to "test" your friends. I was able to find out a lot of things about myself as well. All I know for sure now - it is much better and definitely more effective than any psychiatry there is.

SUCK ON IT ### SUCK ON IT

LETS GO BEAT THEM UP ###ING ### HOLES

### THEM

THE ARE LOCATED AT 100 alexis nihon VILLE ST-LAURENT QUEBEC CANADA

TUNASY Apr 19, 2011

ANYWAYS THIS KINDE OF PRACTICE IS ILLEGAL IN CANADA... THEY SHOULD BE BOMB!!!

SI VOUS VOULEZ VOUS METTRE DANS MARDE ALLEZ AVEC ACN

TUNASY Apr 19, 2011

IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE MONEY AND TIME GO WITH ACN IF YOU WANT A PEACEFULL AND RICHFULL LIFE DONT GO WITH IT BOMB IT INSTEAD

TUNASY Apr 19, 2011

ACN CEST DLA MARDE (DSL POUR LES ANGLAIS SI VOUS COMPRENEZ PAS)

I WANT ACN TO GO BANKRUPCY