Ackermans Stores Umgeni Roadaccounts being unpaid

W

Good day
My account was paid at the umgeni road Game City ackerman's in Durban on the 29 October 2018...and today on the 2 November 2018, I received an sms that my account was not paid. I have never paid late and always pay extra. I don't appreciate being robbed if this is the case. Can you please look into my account and see what is happening... Attached please find my receipts of which I made payment.

I need an answer urgently as I don't like this... My card number is as follows
Card number [protected]
You can contact me via my cellphone
Call me [protected]
Or email me
[protected]@yahoo.com
Thanks

accounts being unpaid
accounts being unpaid

• Do
    Dorette Michelle Barnard Nov 16, 2018

yes, useless. Got sms, phonecalls and emails telling me that I have not paid. Replied to the email with my proof of payment. NO one replied to me...2 days later the same guy send me the same email...WTF ...I am speechless

• Ta
    Tashes Nov 02, 2018

Same thing happened to me, I paid via eft last week Wednesday 24th and received the sms saying I need to by this week-end, you must be freaking kidding me!! Totally pissed.

• Gi
    Giselle Cabezas Nov 02, 2018

It happened to me. I am trying to contact this people. No phone number😤