AciaburnRip Off 11111

I recently bought this product to lose weight, as seen on TV . No such luck, payed 4.95 for trial bottle, then found out that they chargrd me another 59.95 because I didn't return the unused portion. Called to cancel the product and get my money back. HA HA, They said that the 59.95 was the price I had only payed the shipping, How can you get charged twice for the same bottle. I did tell them to cancel, will see what happens next. Its another to good to be true scam, and I fell for it!
very unhappy in arizona.

leanne potter Apr 23, 2009

try living in Australia & being charged $87 for postage for a product you will never recieve!!!

• Ta
    tammy May 05, 2009

i have been ripped off by this company big time they tell me its all been cancled but are still taking money from my bank

• Ra
    rachelh Aug 12, 2016

hi i recently signed up for the free trial, just paid postage end of may beginning of june. i received my free trial but now a month later i have received three more bottles and money has been taken out of my account to pay for them without my authorization. do you know how i can cancel this so that t doesnt happen again next month. i have tried sending them an email but no reply. i went to my bank, wetspac, they said the only thing i can do is cancel my account!! i dont really want to do this. i only moved here about a year ago so i dont know how these thngs work here. can you give me any advice. thanks rachel

• Na
    nagravip Aug 12, 2016

Sorry mate but if you read the terms and conditions you do not need to request anything, it will be sent automaticly every month and your card billed untill you cancel the order by phone or by email.(Just in case I ould cancel Debit/Credit card to avoid future transactions.)

• Hb
    hboj Aug 12, 2016

I had a 14 day trial from the company and they have now sent me another order which I have not asked for.

• Sh
    shiwllms1 Aug 12, 2016

Unauthorised transaction from my bank account for ezykit
    What is this and why are they still charging me when I have canceled my Acia burn account.
    I want an answer I can not afford to lose any more money.

leanne potter Aug 12, 2016

it is a scam - you will not recieve anything, & you will be charged - cancel your credit card NOW, & get a new one, so they can no longer charge you.

• Mw
    M. Wineti Aug 12, 2016

rang up to order free trail, got charged $28.00, get charged bank fees of $6.79 which appears as web access then get charged again two months later of $24.00 for more product. How do you cancell this...

• Fa
    fairy03 Aug 12, 2016

im really worried about it i have already ordered so its to late to cancel.as i have read bad reports on this.

• Em
    Emilynn Aug 12, 2016

I've been sent 2 free trial bottles of Acacia Tablets t £3.00 each but have now had a total of £145.68 taken out off my Bank account. I am furious and now want to claim the full funds back. Im dissatisfied and insisit I want my money back. Is there any way I can get this back?

• Em
    Emma Palmer Aug 12, 2016

i bott it and a have had to pay 1, 000 pound in a week and i was suppost to be aa free trial u took it ott ma acount nd a wnt it back cause now a canny bye food for ma boy

• Ta
    Tam25 Aug 12, 2016

Please help
    This company is a huge scam and shold be stopped. they have taken from me $150 excluding foreign currency exchange.
    Facebook should be ashamed that it is linked to this company and i want my money back please.

Christin Reuter Aug 12, 2016

I ordered this product, and have not seen any results. Please quit charging me for this. I would call but i do not have a number.

Chrsitin Reuter
    423.443.0420
    [protected]@hotmailcom

• Ve
    velcroman Aug 12, 2016

There is not doubt in my mind that you have been screwed ... join the club.

• De
    debs2009 Aug 12, 2016

i had this same thing too.. they charged me loads money after first initial payment then had ezykit taken out my account didnt realise till just saw your comment on this..dont have number to call and cancel...have you??? if so can u send it to me??? debs x

• Am
    amanda Aug 12, 2016

I would like to say that it is true itsn a scam i ordered pills recieved them on what i thought was 14 day free trial they took £5.00 off me to start then 6 days after i recieved my pills they took another £56.00 from me without my authorisation. I e.mailed to cancel the account and now they have passed my details on to another company who i do not know of (home health store) and they have taken £64.09 from my bank. this is not on as i do not work and have children to support, my bank has now gone overdrawn something should be done to stop this ...

leejason Aug 12, 2016

i have order a product from Acaiburn on the 26 June 09 and have recieved it, and on the 16 July 09 and the 26 July 09 they have taken money out of my credit card.
    When I order the product it said a once off, but now I see that they have taken more money out of my credit card.

I need somebody to assiset in the above as soon as possible.
    My contact details: Ph: 0064 [protected], email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Regards

Leonie Foord

joseph morin Aug 12, 2016

I ordered a trial of aciaburn i tryed it a couple of times and it caused me stomach aches so i called and canceled within one week after receiving the product then a few weeks later i find that thay still charged 59.95 to my account and another 4.95 to boot . I have filed a fraud complaint against the charges with my bank but i shouldn, t have to go thrue this crap this company has no ethics and as i can see thay have done this to a lot of other honest people someone needs to shut these creeps down!

• Ej
    E. Jensen Aug 12, 2016

I can't seem to get these charges to stop! I will try the phone number and address that you have.

• Yv
    Yvonne Aug 12, 2016

I saw the advert through Acaiburn.com and ordered the free 14 day trial of the Acaiburn tablets(only to pay the postage) and then after 14 days was charged for the full amount of $59.95 / £39.40 for the tablets. I thought I would give them the full month to see if they worked. The tablets didn't make much difference and I e.mailed acaiburn.com to cancel any further orders. I was told that this would be done. I have now received my credit card bill and I am now being charged for a Membership of $9.95 /£6.44. I contacted my Credit Card Company and they have told me that this is down to acaiburn.org, but when I contacted them they told me they do not send their product outside of the USA and that I should contact the company that I got the product through. When I tried to contact Acaiburn.com the website no longer exists. Fortunately for me I contacted the Credit Card Company again and they are sending me a form to help me sort this matter out and to get my money back. The best thing to do is order things with your credit card as the CC Company will help to sort out any problems.

andi Aug 12, 2016

hi i need help
    i paid for a free trial of aciaburn p n p only to find that they are taking money from my credit account still two months later.
    i have now paid £110 for nothing.
    i have tried to email them but they are always off line and when i try to phone i loose the will to live!
    can any one please help me ? i just want to cancel my order.

• Ca
    Carole Gambling Aug 12, 2016

I received a trial plus one months supply of pills the trial was free the 1 months cost 49.99 and they have sent me a futher three packs with less in but are charging anyhting from £59 to £35.98 without my agreement they send shipping notice to say they have shipped my order I repeatedly reply stating not to send them but they do. My credit card company gave me a number to ring and after 3 weeks I finally spoke to someone but guess what the computers were down therefore she could only take a message I requested on the advice of my credit card company to get a cancellation code she could not give me that and assured me she would e-mail this to me she never did now another £35 has been taken. Someone please help how can i stop this and reclaim my money back.