Ace Hardware Taylorville Illinoiscarpet cleaner

I rented a carpet cleaner yesterday October 25, 2017.. I was told to make sure water reservoir and brushes were cleaned when I brought the cleaner back. I cleaned both and when I returned the cleaner the cashier put her nose in the reservoir and said it smelled ands sprayed it with majestic window cleaner to freshen the smell and then she lifted the cleaner up and said she refused to clean the bottom splash guard. Told her to show me the dirt and she wouldn't..Told me I was getting my deposit back because I left the cleaner dirty. This is the voice message I got back "I'm sorry Carol this is _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ to discuss with you more about what you called to discuss about the carpet cleaner _⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_ that was rude to you we Musta got disconnected or something because I was talking _⁠_⁠_ I didn't hear the answering me or anything um I want to get I do apologize for how you were treated here at the store I will speak with her and I will speak with Shirley also about it um if you need to contact me some more uh you _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ free to give me a call back at 824-3325 thank you…"

Ace Hardware Taylorville Illinois