AccorHotels — shared christmas, party event no alternative to alcohol
Our team Christmas party is a set price £39 which includes 1/2 bottle of wine. The meal option recognised most dietary needs including a halal meal. Yet when asked I was told there is no alternative to the alcohol, but there will be water along side the wine. This is the year 2019 when all around us we are trying to form a society that includes all yet your staff have an archaic culture of exclusion. All I asked was for some of the wine to be substituted for any soft drink of their choice.
Some of our party plan to stay overnight in the hotel and are looking forward to the evening so it's disappointing your company promotes this rigid culture.
More AccorHotels Complaints & Reviews
- Accor Hotels - Stay away
- Accor Sofitel Hotel Berlin - Access to Lounge denied 
- Accorhotels.com - Death case & Ticket refund
- Accor - Suitehotel - Rouen - Abysmal customer service
- AccorHotels - Service and membership
- AccorHotels - refuse to add points to my platinum card
- AccorHotels - activation of membership
- AccorHotels - hotel ayr mercure
- AccorHotels - leclub accor
- AccorHotels - mercure paris le bourget paris, france