Access Self StorageCustomer service problems

I Aug 11, 2020

Re; Account 2585 Catford Branch
Name. Ike Hanley

My account was closed whilst in the process of negotiating payment to clear the arrears and without adequate notice or warning and was instructed to vacate the storage by 31 July. I paid all arrears up to the end of June and offered to pay July and August but was refused.
The problem is I live in France and I have stressed that it would be difficult, costly and inconveniencing for me to abandon badly needed work here and spend a few days in London relocating my belongings as I have a large storage unit with my life possessions.
I was sent a letter by Cassie Brooks extending the eviction deadline to 7 August adding a note to contact her in the event of any queries. I tried many times by phone, text and email but with no reply and was eventually informed that she was on holiday until 10 August. Now back from holiday she refuses to answer her phone and has sent a message stating that my unit will be emptied tomorrow 14 August.
I have explained my French residence situation to her by email and made several points regarding my accounts including the Catford's stores' reluctance to communicate with me by phone even though they know I live abroad, but she just basically ignores all. A situation here where the customer service clientele is not talking to the customer even though she placed this "I trust this clarifies our position however should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me."at the end of her first email.
I could understand a problem if I was trying to avoid payment but I have offered to pay the current bills but I am being ignored. We are in the middle of a Pandemic crisis where many are losing their jobs, their lively hoods and even some are losing their lives and I am fortunate to now be in a position to cover the storage costs, the last thing I need now is the hassle and problems I am now encountering.
I am consulting with legal entities who have advised me to exhaust all possible communications with Access Storage before engaging official legal action.
I really hope you can help and at least communicate with me regarding this issue before it escalates out of control.