Access Self Storage Harrowterrible experience

L Review updated:

I cancelled my contract with Access Self-Storage on 19/03/2009. I received my statement on 20/04/2009 and Access Self-Storage £63.40 was taken from my account unaware Barclays Debit Card on 16/04/2009. A short time ago I had lost my debit card and I was sent new card. But Access didnt know the details of my new card. The company after cancelling contract with Access Company, they have taken money out again from my account via 11-digit number on my card.

Access Self-Storage this error is in the shortest time correction is required. No way, the company would want to not use.

• Updated by Nilakshi Bhardwaj · Aug 17, 2018

Name Nilakshi
    I am getting text([protected]) and phone calls from([protected])boy name Raj
    I never ever register on this app

• Be
    bearks Oct 06, 2011

I cancelled my contract with Access Self-Storage on 19/03/2009. I received my statement on 20/04/2009 and Access Self-Storage £63.40 was taken from my account unaware Barclays Debit Card on 16/04/2009. A short time ago I had lost my debit card and I was sent new card . But Access didn`t know the details of my new card. The company after cancelling contract with Access Company, they have taken money out again from my account via 11-digit number on my card.

• Ni
    Nilakshi Bhardwaj Aug 29, 2018

My name is Nilakshi
    I got calls n texts from unknown person as someone use my name n phone number

Comments

margaret cusimano Oct 27, 2018

I am very dissatified with all that I ordered and am trying to return them but cannot get in touch with a human voice to get address
    [email protected]