The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Access Self Storage Harrow — terrible experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I cancelled my contract with Access Self-Storage on 19/03/2009. I received my statement on 20/04/2009 and Access Self-Storage £63.40 was taken from my account unaware Barclays Debit Card on 16/04/2009. A short time ago I had lost my debit card and I was sent new card. But Access didnt know the details of my new card. The company after cancelling contract with Access Company, they have taken money out again from my account via 11-digit number on my card.
Access Self-Storage this error is in the shortest time correction is required. No way, the company would want to not use.
More Access Self Storage Harrow Complaints & Reviews
- Access Self Storage - direct debit issues
- Access Self Storage - deduction of rs 130 from my sbi credit card account ending 3561
- Access Self Storage at Kingscross - refund of storage
- Access Self Storage - infestation of mice; access self-storage, 107 westmead road, sutton, surrey, sm1 4jd - damage of personal goods
- Access Self Storage - edmonton self storage.
- Access Self Storage - product
- Access Self Storage - Car storage
- Access Self Storage - Customer service problems
- Access Self Storage - manager - gentleman describes himself as manager
- Access Self Storage - customer service of kingston upon thames branch