Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]an employee

S Aug 13, 2018 Review updated:

Respected sir,

I am writing from Lahore, Pakistan. One of your employees, Amin Shahzad is my husband since three years, however he fails to fulfill any of my rights. From abusing me to cutting me off completely, ha has destroyed me and refuses to take any responsibilty which has made life very diffcult for me since i am also a cancer patient. Also, when i tried to contact the company in order to contact my husband, i was dealt very rudely by the receptionist on board.

This entire behaviour, i believe, violates the company's code of conduct in its entirety and i strongly urge you to take an action against this.

Regards,
Sumera Hameed
email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Sm
    smv media Oct 03, 2018

salaam Walkman; sir this information passing from sharjha north emirates, sir one sails manger behaveing very bad actitud he ALL STFF calling faker, what is this sir we are faker, sails manager name VALLLED NAIYEMI in sharjha north imirarats department .sails manager, this gay pls take ENQUARY TAaction abudhabi hr department.

• Sm
    smv media Oct 03, 2018

@smv media proof, , insiednt happand 1/10/ 2018 time 8, 45 am, 9 am sharjha nort imreats head office sail department manager tariq cabin CC CAMARA check.this time omar ali 4 siniyeaor manager in front off he calling me bad word' pls enquary take taction this gay .. more than time happnd same actitud, ,