Abercrombie And Fitchextremely bad customer service

R

Today i went to A&F (downtown San Francisco) to exchange a sweater i bought last week. I got my sweater at the sale price and it doesn't fit me so i bought it back to exchange for a different size. The super sale lady (white) was pretty angry after i told her i would like to exchange my sweater to a different size. She returned my sweater in a sale price and charged me full price for the exact same item in different size. I was trying to explain to her they are the same item and seems like she doesn't know or understand English. She called another associate and i didn't know what she told that male associate and he was pretty angry and started yelling at me and forced me to pay full price for the new item. The reason was because their computer system has problem and they can't fix it. So they rather force the customer to pay for their stupidness instead of having someone smarter come up to fix their system. After i spent around 10 minutes explaining to them i won't pay full price for a actual on sale item, they ended up changing the price for me in the system. As a customer, i just want to be treated fairly. I don't see there were any reasons that i would pay full price for a on sale item - sale price $29.99. Original price: $69. At the time the transaction finished, the lady toss the item to me instead of folding it and put it in a shopping and she turned her back walked into the room and slam the door. Her attitude really shocked me. I've never being treated like that before in my life especially for being a customer; and i was talking to her in a very nice manner. This is the first time i file a complaint. My suggestion to all A&F employee: i don't care if you are not happy with your minimum wage salary or any unfair treatment from your company, if you choose to take this job to be a customer service, please be professional and respect your job and your CUSTOMERS! Your stupid and brainless attitude fired you. Please go back to your high school and ask your teacher what is PROFESSIONALISM. Because of you, i am going to fire your company and will not buy anything from A&F.

• Km
    KMC1990 Jan 31, 2013

*stupidity not stupidness

• Why The Long Faces Jan 31, 2013

Like Foxy said, sales do sometimes apply only to certain sizes, even colors. Exchanges are a courtesy, and you totally blew this with your attitude. If you bought the sweater, then you are responsible for the wrong size. Calling someone stupid, when you act stupid yourself, is, well, stupid.

Being called stupid and responding to that is not unprofessional, no matter what she said. Ask YOUR teacher what common courtesy and manners are.

• Mi
    midge87 Jan 31, 2013

Pointing out the cashier's race was totally unnecessary and any standing your complaint had went out the window.