Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Logo

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores

Having problems with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores?

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 8, 2006. The latest review Online order was posted on Dec 9, 2020. The latest complaint Rudeness and Bad Attitudes was resolved on Jan 29, 2013. Abercrombie & Fitch Stores has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 53 reviews. Abercrombie & Fitch Stores has resolved 30 complaints.

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Customer Service Contacts

1866 681 3115 (USA & Canada)
+44 808 234 0796 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 297 507 (Austria)
+32 80 078 309 (Belgium)
+420 800 143 957 (Czech Republic)
+45 80 887 649 (Denmark)
+36 680 019 770 (Hungary)
+370 880 031 465 (Lithuania)
+352 80 026 985 (Luxembourg)
+31 800 022 5374 (Netherlands)
+351 800 855 655 (Portugal)
+421 800 002 187 (Slovakia)
+386 80 081 112 (Slovenia)
+41 800 561 763 (Switzerland)
6301 Fitch Path
New Albany, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Customer Service. Initial Abercrombie & Fitch Stores complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abercrombie & Fitch Stores above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abercrombie & Fitch Stores. Discuss the issues you have had with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Complaints & Reviews

Abercrombie & FitchEmployees

Abercrombie & Fitch has some of the worst scheduling practices in the retail industry today where vast numbers of employees are routinely sent home early without any pay. Are you fed up with low wages and a lack of respect? Do you know your rights as a retail worker? If you are having difficulties at work or need help to advance in your career contact the RETAIL ACTION PROJECT now for FREE ADVICE AND WORKSHOPS on the retail industry at [protected]@theretailactionproject.org, 646.490.5925 or visit our website www.retailactionproject.org.

Abercrombie & Fitch — Rude store manager with no customer service skills!

The experience I had on the 13th of February, 2012 at your Abercrombie & Finch store at Fox Valley Mall in...

Abercrombie & Fitch — offensive smell

Let me preface this by saying I almost never complain and something has to be truly offensive in nature for...

Abercrombie — Customer service

Today, January 18th, my son and I went to your adult Abercrombie store at Washington Square in Portland...

Uk Abercrombiesno goods delivered

I bought a jacket since last october 2011 and until to this date (January 2012) i didnt have the item. Evertytime i email them to ask, its always computer generated messages that answers me that says the goods is already with the local post office inspection and its the government legal process and its out of thier contro already. . I ask for the tracking number of my item, and they provide me a reference number that is not even help because its incomplete. All the payment is been taken out my account already by the payment service " yours pay ". I dont know if the shipping company or the seller is fraud.

• Yv
        YvetteLe Apr 04, 2011

On 17th March £103.19 was taken out of my account to pay for 2 items of Abercrombie clothing for my son. The information on my bank statement is - best10brands.com, RIGA LV. I keep getting computer generated emails saying the goods will take up to 3 days to get to us, but I cannot find any way of tracing the people behind this scam.
        Please can you help me

Abercrombie & Fitch — bad quality

buy the Mens A&F Polos White from www.abercrombiefitch.org.uk and www.abercrombiefitch-uk.me.uk.although...

Us - Abercrombie.comFake goods

I very stupidly ordered some clothing off the above site presuming it was original Abercrombie&Fitch clothing from the USA. I knew straight away after my payment that Id done something very stupid. There was no receipt email and when they did email (written in very bad english) the tracking number they gave me was inexistent. I emailed them several times informing them of this and they emailed me back saying that the parcel was on its way and that this had never happened before. I eventually got my parcel 3 weeks later from China to Italy and the goods are most definately NOT authentic. The sizing is all wrong, the styles not what I ordered, the quality of the goods VERY poor and most of all the awful smell these goods have. The small box they came in was crammed with my 6 items of clothing in very poor quality plastic bags. No reciept or correspondence in the box and it had a completly different tracking number on it which I then traced the goods were coming from China. They obviously didnt want me to know this as I was under the impression that the goods were coming from the USA. I have emailed them now demanding a refund which I know I will never see as my credit card was debited to a company in Moscow (coolnetstore.co). I am in the process of blocking my credit card, have been to my bank and local police to report this incident, I even emailed Interpol today. Although I am not expecting money back, if I can prevent someone else from being as stupid as I have and I feel sick with myself that I could have been so gullible. I use the internet frequently to purchase goods and have never had a problem before. BEWARE because there are some very nasty people out there. The site was under this name www.us-abercrombie.com

Abercrombie And Fitch — Beware

No Stars! Think twice about going into Abercrombie and Fitch ANYWHERE in the nation! They have blatant...

Abercrombie & FitchSubstandard product, Incompetent Employees

Bought a pair jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch. Within 60 days they had a 6" rip in the back. Fit was good. Wear was gentle. Product was defective. Went to store of purchase and was rudely “blown off” by an attractive Gen-Y Assistant Manager. I asked her to have the manager call me, and she promised he would. However, the manager never called. So, I called customer service in Columbus OH and was asked to spend my valuable time writing emails and providing pictures. After doing so (twice), I never heard a word. So, I called customer service several months later to follow up and was bureaucratically "blown off."

As the saying goes, “Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice...” I will never make another purchase at Abercrombie & Fitch. In my experience, they not only provided a substandard product, but were also unprofessional and dishonest. I wash my hands of them and will let the competitive entrepreneurial market do its work. Even if I never get justice, at least, I’m confident they will… Good riddance.

• Bl
            bluefire Feb 24, 2012

I disagree and do not believe that abercrombie or the assistant manager was in the wrong for not going through with the return. On the back of your receipt it clearly states that all returned items must be in its original condition for it to be returned, although I do understand that there are faulty items that abercrombie produces, but you said yourself that you have worn the item for 60 days. The rips may have occurred by how you wear the item, how often you wear them, and how you have washed them. Unless the rips had occurred immediately I believe that abercrombie should not be accused for any injustice. Also, abercrombie jeans in my opinion are low quality, over priced jeans so I am not surprised that they would rip and tear within 60 days.

Uk - Abercrombie.comcharging with errors.

i was trying to buy some stuff and kept receiving error codes, i felt suspicious and gave up, then all the sudden i received an email from them saying that they are processing my payment. (even though i didn't authorize the payment correctly since i kept receiving the error codes)

i contacted my bank(bank of america) and they told that i need to wait till my payment is completely processed then i can file a dispute.(i hope this works good) I emailed the merchant to cancel my order that i didn't even properly order immediately and return the money back but they haven't got back to me, even though they quickly responded to me when i asked them about the error codes in the very beginning saying that i should tell them what the code was so that they can assist me better (this makes no sense btw).

What can I do here?

Abercrombie And FitchExtremely horrible customer service

re: Manager for Store # 10424 - Bakersfield, CA

She has exhausted my patience, as this is the FOURTH and not the first time I have been treated so cold, apathetic and unprofessional by her.

I always visit my local A&F to shop and I prefer to go early to avoid long lines. Apparently, she's always at the store every time I stop by to visit.

She's been very consistent with her demeanor to me and I am not sure if she is the same way with other customers.

She walks around me as if I am not existing. I have never received a simple greeting from her. Neither would she smile nor acknowledge my presence (like the other store associates). She makes me feel that I owe her a debt of gratitude for shopping in her store. The trigger of me writing this letter was my encounter with her today. I approached her in a civil manner, told her I wanted to try on 2 pairs of jeans with me and there she goes again - stolid face, looking past me, opened the dressing room door and when I got inside the room, slammed the door behind me.

I am so fed up with her! Her store, especially the sale shelf area is completely disorganized, sizing is not even on random order and I am talking about 20 mins after the store opened!

Please do something about it. If that would be the type of managers that you hire for the store, then expect people to just buy elsewhere. And yes, I decided to buy at Hollister and American Eagle instead. I would rather support a store that has great people assisting me than supporting a store who's people are utterly cold, snob, apathetic and unprofessional.

An extremely unhappy customer.

• Up
                upset unhappy customer Aug 28, 2012

My mother also had terrible experience today Aug 28/ 2012 with extremely rude sales associate at Abercrombie, Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, GA. Store: 00554.
                Horrible customer service started with extremely bad-mannered sales associate, but the more disturbing incident happened when I personally called the store and asked to speak with the store manager, a young lady answered the phone introduced herself as the store manager and she made the situation even worse.
                I already sent an email to the consumer service division and asked for a follow up phone call, but I don’t know how a young sales associate dares to insult a 60 years old paying customer (who happened to purchase $117 worth of products half an hour prior to the incident from the same Abercrombie store)

saymyname Apr 25, 2011

I do agree on the part where going up to just a large isn't something you at every store. I myself am 14, 5'3" and I weigh 106 lbs. I may sound short and twiggish, but i have curves myself and i fit into smalls and extra smalls at both fitch and hollister. My jean size ranges from a 1-3. And even my boob size at a C, i dont find too many problems fitting into clothes at the stores you named. But I also don't live off of these brands necessarily. I do admit I enjoy shopping at the mall, but I also shop at other stores like rue 21, wetseal, aeropostale, pacsun, etc. I believe that your daughter should feel beautiful no matter what her size because there are people that rather have someone big with curves than a twig. I do agree however that hollister and abercrombie and fitch do sell an image for skinnier people, because they have a slim fit to their clothing. They make their clothing only to a large probably because of the tight fight to flatter someone who isn't obese, but not necessarily someone who has to be a twig. They want to portray a clothing line for people with that body type who like that clothing fit. I believe plenty of other stores have clothing that suit everyone and theres obiously stores meant for bigger people. If your daughter does not have any health problems obviously, i believe she should feel confident regardless what these ignorant people will tell her online and in school. Someone will find her beautiful and enjoy her just the way she is, and she willl hopefully be confident enough to wear clothes that flatter her shape, not just some silly clothing brand that "everyone" appears to wear. Besides, there are other cute clothing stores i even shop at who carry clothes for more shapely people. I believe thats fine, but in the end I myself choose clothes to appeal on my body and hopefully your daughter can successfully do the same.

• Aa
                A&F's unhappy customer Apr 19, 2011

yes, already sent them a complaint email and received the usual & generic acknowledgement receipt from them. I truly hope they would do something about their horrible customer service - really it's extremely bad!

• Po
                pobarjenkins Apr 16, 2011

Have you contacted the management?

Abercrombie And FitchPoor customer service

My experience started pretty well being greeted as I walked in with my daughter and my visiting friends from Sweden. It soon went downhill... music was so loud noone could hear what the other one was saying. My daughter, who was looking for a bathing suit, found some items to try on but could find noone to unlock the dressing room. She crawled underneath to get into the locked door. The manager on duty saw what we had done as she continued to go back and forth to the back room to bring out new merchandise but never once asked if we needed help. After my daughter had made her choice I headed over to the male sections to find something for my son. Of course my daughter found something else but it was on a mannequin. I went over to the sales associate and asked about the shorts and he said that they could not remove anything from the mannequin. I asked if he could help her find her size and he said he would get a manager but never returned. We proceeded to the checkout counter which was the worst part of the day. The couple in front of us had a terrific day and bought close to 50 or so items. As we stood waiting, and may I mention I have retail experience, I waited on the young man to turn around to us and say "Sorry for the delay, will be with you shortly". Never came. After five minutes I asked the salesperson if there was someone else who could ring my 3 items. He looked and me and said there were only three people working and turned back around taking off security sensors. Another five minutes passed, music blaring, I felt like throwing the clothes on the floor and leaving because I am use to Nordstrom and other stores I frequent in native Atlanta. Eventually the manager passed and didn't give the register a look. I asked my 12 year old daughter to chase her down and ask her for help. As she approached the register she asked the salesperson "Why didn't you come and get me?" Even my Swedish friends heard this, which is terribly embarrassing. The couple in front of me had their card declined but the salesperson continued to take the sensors off as if no brain was in his head. After a few more minutes thank goodness the couple was able to find a way to buy their items. The manager turned to me to ring my items up and apologized. Little too late. I have never had such stupidity happen in a store. I hope I never find myself in one of your stores again. It's a terrible shame that teenagers find your clothes appealing with such horrid service, revealing posters and thumping music. I 'm sure my friends from Sweden wouldn't come back to that store again. Shame on your customer service training and shame on that staff. The date was February 22, 2011 at the Fort Lauderdale store at Galleria. Please do not send apology or certificate as I have NO interest in going back to your store. Hopefully you learn from this letter or you need to hire me for training.

Abercrombie — Original $30.4, but only get $17.79 refund

I bought a $30.4 jacket from abercrombie website on Jan 27, 2011, and I received my jacket on Feb 07...

Abercrombie & FitchWitholding refund

My daughter ordered clothes from A & F on 30th December paying for next day delivery and was told it would be delivered by 3rd January. She realised from their website that the package had gone astray and contacted A & F immediatly. They said all they could do was re send her package - she said no she was leaving the States and it would be too late - they could not delivery before 9th January. They were not interested - she had to leave a note on the doorstep telling FedEx not to deliver the package. The package was returned to A & F on 11 January and signed for - A & F have confirmed this. They also confirm that a refund should be due but no one in their "Customer Service" (what a joke) department has instigated this. We are still waiting this refund. I have rung every week and each week get fobbed off. I cant believe a company like A & F do not have a proper complaints procedure - only silly little college kids earning pocket money. There is no one with half a brain cell to deal with this problem and we are still waiting for our refund of $125. It is morally wrong and disgraceful that kids save up to buy goods and then get treated so poorly. My daughter who was a huge A & F fan says she will never spend another cent in their stores or website again.

christinenwcstl Dec 18, 2014

Same here ... they chareged my credt card and my store. Arrd for the entire order .. I was chared 131 on a&f card and my visa. They have no managment on these so call costomer service number. What crap send an email what crap. So basically this is a store that u buy at ur own risk. sucks. I will never buy again and im actually thinking abiut sueing for them not having permission to charch my visa bank card at al... on ttop of that they made me have 3 over draft fees... thanks alot a&f...JERKS those people are incompetent and I would swear they work from home.. ..there is never anyone else they can get u to talk to. To speak to anyone else you litterally have to call back. What kind of company is this... even walmart has a REAL costomer relations office

• Ss
                    ssawant Jan 03, 2013

I have similar experience, they gave me wrong tracking no, order is still delayed, poor customer service, no proper response from them. After contacting them several time I have got the tracking no which says my order is delivered. What a lie. I tried calling them again and again and they cannot track anything. I have paid £117 for all this stress and I am still waiting for a valid answer and my clothes. I will not recommend this website to anyone. They don't care pathetic customer service. Good luck to everyone who is using this website for shopping online.

Abercrombie + Fitch, Hollister StoresSizing and Advertisement

I recently went Into a hollister, followed by a Abercrombie And Fitch. The SIZING IS RIDICULOUS. For a 13 year old gurl, who wears around a 4 in American Eagle, Who finds shes sized for a 7 or 9 in Hollister is ridiculous. And Advertising! Do all the display models have anorexia? Im sorry I cant wear a 0 likee the display models, , butt my friends cant even wear a L in Hollister... yeah because you know you dont make a XL. Get youre sizing straightt! I gurantee the stores would haveee alot moyre buysss$$$$$

Abercrombie & Fitch — refuses refund for returned merchandise

About 4 months ago my 47 year son came to visit me from England. He is severly handicapped as he has been...

Abercrombie&fitch Kempshall — No refund/kept coat

I purchased 2 coats at Abercrombie & Fitch the first week of december for both of my boys. 2 weeks later, I...

Abercrombie & Fitch — They owe me $256.00

I went to the Abercrombie & Fitch Adult Store in Mall of America MN, to return cloths I had bought for my...

Abercrombie Fitch / Racial Profiling — RACIAL PROFILING

December 11, 2010 As a concerned resident of (Yonkers, NY), I am writing about a problem of racial profiling...

Abercrombie & Fitch — Fake goods

Very stupidly bought some goods off this site 20.09.1o and presumed they were original and coming from USA...