Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Logo

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores

Having problems with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores?

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 8, 2006. The latest review Online order was posted on Dec 9, 2020. The latest complaint Rudeness and Bad Attitudes was resolved on Jan 29, 2013. Abercrombie & Fitch Stores has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 53 reviews. Abercrombie & Fitch Stores has resolved 30 complaints.

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Customer Service Contacts

1866 681 3115 (USA & Canada)
+44 808 234 0796 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 297 507 (Austria)
+32 80 078 309 (Belgium)
+420 800 143 957 (Czech Republic)
+45 80 887 649 (Denmark)
+36 680 019 770 (Hungary)
+370 880 031 465 (Lithuania)
+352 80 026 985 (Luxembourg)
+31 800 022 5374 (Netherlands)
+351 800 855 655 (Portugal)
+421 800 002 187 (Slovakia)
+386 80 081 112 (Slovenia)
+41 800 561 763 (Switzerland)
6301 Fitch Path
New Albany, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Customer Service. Initial Abercrombie & Fitch Stores complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abercrombie & Fitch Stores above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abercrombie & Fitch Stores. Discuss the issues you have had with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Complaints & Reviews

Abercrombie & Fitch ClothesClothes

Okay, so like any other teenager, I like clothes. I LOVE fashion. But something is keeping me from stepping it up. And that persons name is ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH. I love the clothes, they all look so pretty. But there is one problem. Not a lot of people can wear them. Why? I will explain.

Because everything is just too small! No one is that skinny! It's like you walk in, find a cute tee, and look at the sizes; Small, X Small, Anorexic, Bulemic, and Malnourished. Then a little part of yourself DIES inside of you because oh, you CAN'T WEAR IT.

My opinion is that they should either enlarge the sizes by a little, or make a XL in girls.
I'm not saying they should change it because I'm "fat" and it just "isn't fair", but because the sizes are just ridiculous!
And not to mention by making an XL in girls sizes, that they would attract more customers.

Comment with your thoughts. Do you agree?

Clothes

Abercrombie — Misleading

I am a manager at Abercrombie and Fitch at Twelve Oaks Mall. I assure you most complaints made are those that...

www. Abercrombieeurope.comScam

I have ordered myself 1 pair of sweatpants, they have never arrived to my address in Spain!!! I emailed them a couple of times about it but they have never replied to my complaint and a phonenumber is not available on the website!! I have contacted the official abercrombie.com website for advice and they told me the following:

We cannot confirm the authenticity of any products purchased through www.abercrombieeurope.com. This web site is not an authentic A&F site. If you have received merchandise through this site, you will need to contact your credit card company to resolve the charge.

Well I called my bank and they said I need to report it at the police station first, send them the report and then they will contact abercrombieeurope.com to try to get the money back. TRY!!!
    I can't believe they have just stolen my money like that and that its quite difficult to get my money back. I am new to this kind of crime and don't know the paths to follow. Please if anyone has experience with these kind of scams, please please help me and advice me on what to do next!!! I am very determined and won't stop fighting till I have my money back and they will stop doing what they are doing!!!
    Thanks

I made the payment online directly on their website www.abercrombie.com, but on my bank status it says:
    COOLNETSTORE.COM
    +441617680048RU

Fernando

Sarah Frances Cannon Nov 18, 2010

Id the same thing with the same company but I 'did' recieve the goods...and do you know what you are better off not getting them. They are very poor quality, wrong sizes and styles and the worst thing of all they stink!! I am at present trying to get a refund from them...ha! joke! I stupidly spent over €200. I too went to the police, cancelled my credit card and now am contesting the payment (which I have already unfortunately paid). I buy loads via internet but this is my first scam...BEWARE horrible people exist out there!

• 58
        583586 Oct 27, 2010

thats what the internet is for

• Fe
        FernandoL Oct 26, 2010

@ NegativeNancy

beautiful reply, thank you!!

• 58
        583586 Oct 26, 2010

you know what? i bet if you to walmart.com this wouldnt have happened...but nooooooooo abercrombie makes my friends like me, if i wore walmart i would just [censored]...so a valley girl doesnt get her sweat pants, someone should call CNN, this is HUGE news! i hope some spainard is using your sweat pants as a cum rag

• Fe
        FernandoL Oct 26, 2010

sorry in my last sentence where it says: www.abercrombie.com it should be www.abercrombieeurope.com

Abercrombie & Fitch — wrongful termination

Abercrombie & Fitch hired by 19 year old son in Erie, PA at the Millcreek Mall. He clearly told the manager...

Abercrombie And Fitch — Poor service

In September (2017) my boyfriend and I took a special trip to London to buy my birthday present, seems we...

Abercrombie & Fitch — Stupid company policies

The sad truth about anf, from the inside: I have been reading many of the complaints on this and many other...

Abercrombie & FitchRefused to refund or exchange

Local Abercrombie & Fitch from Rio Grande Valley refused to refund or exchange pair of shorts. Receipt was available to them and tags were taken off but in the bag. Garment was not tried on because of their long lines during holiday. The manager claimed they have store policy that if tags are taken off then the garment was used. This was not the case and still she refused. I emailed headquarters and they did respond. They stuck to the same policy rules. No customer satisfaction given, so in return I refuse to purchase their clothing line for ever. No longer a faithful customer.

• Th
          The Retail Action Project Jun 26, 2012

Abercrombie & Fitch has some of the worst scheduling practices in the retail industry today besides other total injustices. Are you fed up with low wages and a lack of respect? Do you know your rights as a retail worker? If you are having difficulties at work or need help to advance in your career contact the RETAIL ACTION PROJECT now for FREE ADVICE AND WORKSHOPS on the retail industry at [email protected], 646.490.5925 or visit our website www.retailactionproject.org

• Aa
          AandF Demise Jul 01, 2011

Abercrombie & Fitch has accessed me of FRAUD, saying that I am selling their items online. I have never and would never want to sell clothes online, but they seem to think I do. I lost 45 pounds this year (2017) and it was nice to get into some nice clothes. NOW, I would not buy a button from them. I purchased over $2017 in clothes and because it was over a 3 month period, they assumed I was selling the items online. I have never been so insulted in my life. I had to buy all new clothes, they were not the only ones getting my money (which they never will again) I was purchasing several good deals online over those months with a few different online stores. I cannot believe that this can happen. However, this has not ended; I am pursuing this issue and filing as many complaints online that I can about my situation as well as having a few clients investigating the company’s policies and hiring standards for both domestic and international production.
          What has happened to our world, that you are guilty before you even had a chance to explain your situation? OH and try to explain or EVEN FIND someone to explain what has happened to you. EVER SINGLE PERSON I talked to on the phone or online, could not help me and seemed to not even want to. This has to be one of the WORST companies I have ever come across and to think they have been around for so many years, it’s sad. Also, if you want to purchase these clothes, I found out allot about where they come from, which I did not know when I bought them, or I would not have done so. They come from just about every corner of the world BUT the United States of America, so think about that when you purchase your next muscle shirt or $180 pair of jeans. This will only be the beginning of you what will hear in the next year about this company because I have made it my yearly goal to expose this company and its horrible service, products and the lack of contribution to the USA. This company is on the top 10 list of contributors to sweatshops throughout the world.
          This I know is a very long entry, but I feel it’s all necessary to make my point.

• Mi
          miles bennett Jun 15, 2011

To save a long drive, I had phoned the Austin A&F branch 0n 13 June 11 beforehand to ask if they had a specific item of clothing (mens pants) including the size and the serial number of the item in stock. The shop person I spoke to (Diana) assured me it was there and would be waiting for me to pick up that day. When I arrived at the store the person I spoke to on the phone was not available and according to the staff member dealing with me, the ordered item (and I apparently) did not exist. The attitude/performance of the staff (besides them all being nice to look at) was pathetically arrogant. The overall people skills I experienced on that particular day bordered on the rather useless with the non existent.

• De
          deepblueasdd May 22, 2011

When I entered the Abercrombie and Fitch on 05/21/2017, I thought its a great deal by looking at the display "40% OFF on Abercrombie and Fitch" and on the same table we saw Abercrombie and Fitch cologne. When we ask the store keeper he called his local manager. local manager called his store manager and said its their fault and is not possible for 40%. we really disappointed, even if its their fault we couldnt get the discount on cologne. its really ### and how can customers beleive the company, and because of few non-responsible workers, store keepers are defaming the brand. I will never visit again in A & Fitch at westcounty mall. I really disappointed how they replied.

Abercrombie And Fitch Online Store — lost order

Do not buy from abercrombie and fitch online, i attempted to buy a shirt twice online but both times it came...

Abercrombie.comallow fraudulent use of credit cards

This company allowed multiple charges to be falsely made to my credit card. They mailed items to an address other than on my account and refused to give any information about the order. Other vendors (i.e. Target, LL Bean, etc) caught the fraudulent charges, refused to send the items and contacted me. I feel Abercrombie is negligent in allowing this activity to occur. Their utter disregard to prevent fraud and poor screening system allows this type of activity. Their irresponsible attention to fraudulent activity is part and parcel of the fraudulent charges. Criminals can only committ these types of crimes if the vendor allows them to. Obviously, Abercrombie is more interested in making a sale and could care less if it is done fraudulently. Other company's, like those I listed above, caught the discrepancies with the orders and prevented the transaction.

• Do
            Dont like being duped Sep 21, 2009

I don't know if this will help but I have covered/scratched off the numbers on the back underneath the magnetic strip. If you have ordered online, you will know that those three numbers on the back (in addition to the front numers and expiration date) are pretty much all you need to complete a transaction. If you hand a card to someone that is cashing you out all they need to do is what is called skimming (illegally copying credit cards with a swipe device). Even a cell phone with a camera that will discreetly take a picture of your credit card. It doesn't take much. You can also contact one of the three major credit reporting agencies and add a fraud alert to your report. This will prevent additional credit being granted to anyone that may have got access to your identity. Mainly your social security number. You are entitled to one free report every year from each of the three of the major credit reporting agencies. These reports will tell you if there has been any attempts to open additional credit and flag any unauthorized purchases that you did not make. Hope this helps.

Abercrombie & FitchLaptop stolen from their store

My bag which had my laptop and other stuff was stolen from A&F shop at the Christiana Mall. I kept my bag down and moved just a little bit inside the store, looked back and the bag was gone. The shop manager as well as the head office were not cooperative. They didn't even show me the video footage of those 10 minutes when my bag was stolen. The security there is horrible and they have no value for their customer.

• Kr
              krmcc Jan 25, 2011

you've gotta be kidding me that youre blaming your incompetence on the store...

Abercrombie And Hollister — environment

I am reaching out to everyone and every source I can find to get get help in clearing up the air at our...

24 Abercrombie Itemsinspection of items

COPIES HAVE BEEN SENT TO SENIOR PERSONNEL ABERCROMBIE::::abercrombie uk were given 24 of my items from trading standards to inspect. the items were from 24 different sellers on ebay. they designated them, as all counterfeit. then ebayers sent in purchase invoices from abercrombie outlets! proving they were genuine. one lady ebayer from america is taking legal action against trading standards(she provided proof, that the abercrombie shorts she sold me were genuine)the lady has a lot of clout in america, and has an attorney on her board.. why have you(abercrombie UK), designated genuine items as fake>??? i was told you didnt bother to open the bag, the seal was not broken! as they came off ebay, you simply wrote counterfeit on the bag, and sent them back to trading standards (so arrogant!!!) dorsetcc (p.k.[protected]@dorsetcc.gov.uk, deals with their complaints) trading standards went along with your designation, but as a gov body, they should have returned them to you, and asked that each item was inspected!!! because it was then proved that a lot of these items were genuine!!which you had branded as fake!!! as an old age pensioner, fighting cancer, you would have lost me over £1000, just because of your arrogance, and hatred of ebay!! what have you got to say, about your(abercrombie )non-inpection, on genuine abercrombie items>???

Abercrombie & Fitch — Order not received, no help from customer service

I am just flabbergasted. I went Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving. My daughter wanted a jacket...