ABC Mouse.com Early Learning Academyfalse advertising

Not what they advertise, it's not a productive or professional early learning internet program, and parents have to pay too much for their online services..

• Ms
    Ms. Normal Nov 12, 2018

This company has fraudulently charged my credit card twice for $59.95 without any order or notice. They had my credit card info from when my 7 yr old was a toddler and we signed up.

I can't believe these companies can get away with this with no warning! This is the biggest rip off ever!

• Ni
    Nic Sarge Oct 21, 2018

This app is horrible! Buffering the entire time my 3 year old is on it. Never planned on using it as a true learning tool, however, I expected there may be some educational benefit. Wrong. Don't bother. Spend your time with your child, not your money.

• Ta
    TanikaC. Sep 05, 2018

I would like to cancel my ABC mouse account due to the fact my card was charged after being told it wouldnt charge my card. And it was charged for 7.95 TWICE from my card. I no longer wish to further any account(s) I may have with them. And will greatly appreciate my refund of both amounts from my card, back on my card.

Sandra Cooper Sep 01, 2018

I have tried to cancel my membership several times, and ABCMouse.com continues to charge me $7.95/month.

Whom do I have to contact to accomplish this, or do I really need to change my BANK of 19 years?? Thank you.

• La
    Laura Stewart- Martin Aug 21, 2018

ABC Mouse continues to bill me monthly although I requested to cancel account.

Thanks,