Abans.comAbout repairing delay of my macbook air 2018

D Jan 17, 2020

Job no-UAP/APIT1/0120W0040

There are display patches in my macbook air 2018 and it's one year warranty is not expire.(03/jan/2020) Then i gave it to your Apple repair center in the Racecourse and they said i can collect my macbook within 2 weeks . After a week, I call them and ask about my macbook then they said it is not repair yet.Then after another week that means today(17/jan/2020) i call them and ask about my macbook then they said there is no any information of repairing about my macbook in the system and call next monday... what the [censored] is going on ? Your are salling bad quality of products and delay the repairing...i am computer network under graduate and i am stuck on my practicls and assingments because i cant complete them without my computer ...I am very disappointed about your service If you have at least small respect of your customers repair my macbook quickly.please send and show this message to your superiors and do something.. I hate your products, customers service and workers.

About repairing delay of my macbook air 2018