[Resolved] AARP / aarp rewards
I like my insurance or benefits from AARP. You can use your rewards to shop. The only thing is, all of my order hasn't shown up. I have tried to contact customer service, but my watch for my spouse didn't work, my rollerball cologne never showed up. I emailed too. It's impossible to find on the site where to contact about orders. I did go through this with Ariel wines too. I used my pay pal account to handle the remaining problem. Unfortunately with my AARP, pay pal wasn't a check out option. Customer service has to get much better than this.
When given free information, given back rewards points it's like a bonus or a health fair. I was happy with that much.
Updated by Amy G. Davidson, Mar 19, 2019
Yesterday, I verified my email. I have done this a few times. I subscribe to many free informative articles . I was awarded thousands of points. Thank you. This makes up for some things that didn't show up.
More AARP Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag 
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented 
- AARP - completely stunned 
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising 
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value 
- AARP Services - life insurance company metlife / metropolitan
- AARP Services - renewal notices
- AARP Services - unethical behavior
- AARP Services - unitedhealthcare aarp supplemental insurance 
- AARP Services - unauthorized credit card charges and overdraft fees