AARP Services — hartford insurance
I was a member of AARP and bought Homeowners and Auto Insurance through Hartford Insurance in 2015. Since that time premiums have increased triple the amount for both homeowners and auto. Also, Hartford took it upon themselves to reduce my auto insurance to just LIABILITY and not inform me. AARP has become a facilitator for Hartford to rip-off seniors and the disabled and don't want to assist or know about how bad it is. The proof is in their statement on the complaint site: " If you have questions or concerns specifically about an AARP co-branded product, we recommend that you contact AARP's providers directly." AARP should be ashamed, it's one of the largest lobbies for seniors and is just collecting membership fees and getting fatter and fatter financially with no real help for seniors with homeowners and auto insurance needs and using celebrities to promote them...should be ashamed. Thank God I'm no longer a member.
More AARP Services Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented
- AARP - completely stunned
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising
- AARP - aarp does not represent my interests politically
- AARP Services - tv commercial
- AARP Services - united healthcare prescription plan
- AARP - non qualified tax people!
- AARP - aarp rewards