The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AAron's/Simmons — Matress failure
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bought a Simmons King Size mattress in 2007 (manufactured in 2006) from AARON's and it has collapsed in the sleeping areas. The model number is M14750.60.7300. This mattress has caused both of us to seek back pain medical relief. This was a very expensive retail mattress. It has a foam top layer that will not return to its non-weight position. It has a created a large center hump running from top to bottom. We tried putting a pillow top mattress protector on it, an that has not helped either. The manufacturer needs to fix or replace, but no action from them. I would not recommend anyone buying any mattress from Aaron’s or Simmons. Lousy, lousy product and support.
More AAron's/Simmons Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim!
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress
- Simmons Beautyrest - Sagging and chemical odor!
- Simmons - King size simmons beautyrest whitehaven mattress
- Simmons - Leather recliner
- Ofmond Simmons - Powerful telephone scam
- Simmons Comforpedic - Sagging
- Simmons Blackline Mattress - Defective mattress - company will not honor warranty