99 Cents Only Stores — bad customer service
Came to the 99 cent store today September 8, 2018, around 10:30 ish I was walking into the store when the cashier asked to leave my backpack at the register. Minded you I have my wallet, with driver's license, cash debit cards in my backpack. I've never been asked to leave my backpack at the register if I've come in numerous of times when directed to the manager in charge I asked the manager and try to show me where their policy was posted. Manager pointed to the return policy I asked about the policy of not being able to walk in with a backpack supposed having to leave it at the register she said they do that because quote people from the streets come in and steal '' I've replied I'm not a person from the street.I've come here with my backpack. My point is if you're going to steal you're going to steal with the backpack, purse, reusable grocery bag, in their clothes don't stereotype because I have a backpack and I'm going to be stealing and from the street also if you have a policy we please have it visible for customers.
This is the only 99 cent store in Madera Ca.
Also, the Manager makes sure to note I always come in, so should she also remember I always have my backpack.
More 99 Cents Only Stores Complaints & Reviews
- 99 Cents Only Stores - unprofessional/disrespectful manager
- 99 Cents Only Stores - disrespectful to an employee 
- 99 Cents Only Stores - cashier (jessica) she has an attitude and rude, manager and security guard
- 99 Cents Only Stores - manager service is so bad 
- 99 Cents Only Stores - im complaining about a bad customer service
- 99 Cents Only Stores - service / cashier and store manager 
- 99 Cents Only Stores - worker. man. box cutter. cut. customer. 99 cent store
- 99 Cents Only Stores - management
- 99 Cents Only Stores - prices/ customer service
- 99 Cents Only Stores - the store is in trouble.