6DollarShirtsI don't want to deal with these people in the future!

K

I bought two t-shirts from this store and one shirt was ok but the second one was too small so I contacted 6DollarShirts and asked for a replacement.
They said that was the last size left. Then I told them that I wanted to get a refund for the second shirt and asked the return address but they refused to tell. They said that according to their policy in my case there was nothing they could do to help me.
I am very disappointed with 6DollarShirts service. Shirts were nice, I really liked the design and prices were also reasonable, but their customer service was a complete joke! I don't want to deal with these people in the future!

RESOLVED

• 6DollarShirts / Thread Pit's response · Mar 03, 2017

Hi! We allow customers to return any items that have not been washed or worn. If the shirt you received is defective in sizing, we are always happy to send a replacement or issue a refund after addressing the issue with our manufacturer and team. We encourage you to send an email to [email protected] or call us directly. Our number is [protected] and we are open Monday through Friday 9 am to 4:45 pm EST. Please contact us, so we can help!