500fastcash.comHarrassment, fraud, plain flat-out theft

We were given a $400 loan, supposed to pay back $520, which was unusually high, but we needed it NOW. They took scheduled payments, but then took additional payments even AFTER we paid the money back and their fees. They said that money was going to their other "fees". Fees that were not on the agreement, fees that were ridiculous after we'd paid the money back and then some. We finally had to change our bank account just to stop them from taking more money out whenever they felt they wanted some. THEY ARE A RIP OFF, FRAUD, SCAM...and even after we changed accounts so they could no longer access our money, they started harassment calls...wanting MORE MONEY...$650 to pay back a $400 loan we'd already paid off PLUS the agreed fee, plus the money they just plain STOLE from the account.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! There ARE reputable cash loan services out there, but 500fastcash is a 500ripoff.

• 50
    500ripoffyourcash Aug 26, 2012

So my question is. What ever happened to our Government being there to protect the people? Seems they only protect Wall Street and corporate profits.

• 50
    500ripoffyourcash Aug 26, 2012

Same thing is happening to me right now.. they are trying to take $120 dollars from me every two weeks, just in what they call principal fees.
    They tell me the only way to pay it off is to pay the $120 every two weeks plus some. Total scam I will not give them another dime!
    Best thing to do to protect your self from this predatory lender, is block them from taking charges through your bank or get a new account.

• Na
    Nabereg Jun 28, 2012

I took out a loan from 500 fast cash nov.2011 for 250.00 in dec 2011.They took 75.00 jan.2012 75.00 feb.75.00 march 75.00 april 125.00 may 110.00 june 95.00.

I called 500 fast cash and they told me i have another 130.00 to go. It cost me 30.00 dollars to put a stop payment on that account.

• Pe
    petra quinones Dec 07, 2010

both company 500fastcash and united cashloans.com over charges i borrow $300.00 from both co. 500 chg me #643.00 and united chg me #830.00 i want my money back because of them i lost my home and everything i own