The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 4rx.com — Rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I totally disagree... I've been buying from 4rx for quite some time, and yes on occasion it does take a few weeks, but that's cause of customs, not because they haven't shipped or processed the order ... I've never had any issues with my credit card either... but if you use your credit card online, bad things CAN happen... so I agree when they say to use a single-use credit card (good idea JJ!). But a company like them, they should have top security (i think i saw some security button on their website, which scans their servers often for security issues..). Anyhow I've been using weight-loss meds from them, and they have been working really well, so I doubt they are fake. And since they've been around for so long, in my book, they are a very reputable company... for the price and quality of customer service as well... anyway, try them out and see for yourself and if you ever have a problem they have live agents to talk to...As for receiving the bad packaging, not sure what to say ... my pills came in blister pack nice and securely packaged and not crushed or anything... maybe they got crushed during shipping, you should contact them they may re-send to you...
More 4rx.com Complaints & Reviews
- 4rx.com - Spam emails!!!
- 4rx.com - Kind Atten>Canada Revenue Agency
- 4rx.com - Fraudulent CC charges
- 4rx.com - Privacy Warning
- www.4rx.com,www.generic4u.com and www.Generic-Pharmacy-Online.net - Illegal Shipping of life saving medications to USA from India
- aclepsa.com aka 4rx.com - breach of privacy, harassing calls, harassing emails
- www.4rx.com - Alert Customers!!!Avoid these websites www.4rx.com,www.4rx-pharmacy.com.,www.genericpharma.com and www.aclepsa.com