Menu

R
Author of the complaint
4:26 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Unfortunately it was only after we were financed and everything was said and done that we decided to do some research on this company after we were verbally abused by a few of the staff. These people are absolutely the most disrespectful people I have ever dealt with. I thought maybe it was just me but after seeing all the reviews on this company I clearly am not the only ones that have been verbally abused, harassed and disrespected by this company. Just today I spoke with Parker who "over talked" me and wouldn't let me get a word in about the check I sent into them. I absolutely dread when I see their phone number come up on my phone when I am a few days late. Around the time the stimulus checks were about to be distributed I was out of work and had no money to catch up on my other bills so I thought maybe they would be gracious enough to postpone my payment. Boy was I wrong, I was told I have to use my stimulus check for my mortgage payment. The very first phone call I had when I was late I didn't know about all their complaints so when I spoke with my account holder (forgot her name) she asked me to go over all my expenses over the phone which I did think was weird because they should have already had this information already. I thought maybe it was just routine to verify everything on my application which. Then I was asked to go over my grocery bill and miscellaneous expenses and I asked the woman why that was relevant and she said "because I want to see what you are spending your money on that you cant make your payment on the day its due". After that was when I lost all respect for the company and their employees. The only person I have not had problems with is Bailey, she is probably the sweetest person in that company. I wish I could recall all the problems I have had with this company but if I did this review would be astronomically long. The only resolution is for this company to go out of business!

More 21st Mortgage complaints & reviews

21st Mortgage - this company lies to you!!
21st Mortgage - is a fraud