Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Home Insurance / Warranty 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] Electrolux refrigerator, electrolux dishwasher

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW]  -  Electrolux refrigerator, electrolux dishwasher

J
Author of the complaint
10:58 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a Home Buyer's Warranty when I bought my home in July 2020. Since then the dishwasher control panel has gone out, and my refrigerator ice maker has stopped working. I purchased the "Supreme Buyer Coverage", which covers everything outline in their warranty agreement, including up to $3, 000/appliance replacement.

I have been dealing with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, since October 1, 2020 requesting repairs, for the control panel for the dishwasher and ice maker for my refrigerator. I've had three different appliance service companies come out and two of them cannot make the required repairs, and 2-10 HBW refuses to schedule an appointment with the 3rd service contractor, as they would have to wait on hold to schedule the appointment.

My call log:
10/1/20 called 2-10 requested service
10/9/20 called 2-10 requested service
10/19/20 called 2-10 requested service
11/17/20 called 2-10 requested service
12/4/20 called 2-10 requested service
12/16/20 called 2-10 requested service
1/4/20 called 2-10 requested service, they hung up on my call 4 times!

This company does nothing to be proactive for problem resolution, they do NOTHING.. I would not recommend using 2-10 HBW Co.

1 comments
D
Jun 02, 2021 11:36 am

I have had 2-10 home warranty for a year. Since I have had their service, they have not fixed one item that I have called in about. Their customer service is absolutely horrible and I am filing a lawsuit against them to try and recover the money paid to them for this ridiculous supreme service warranty. If you have high end appliances, they will not cover them if they have to be replaced. Do not use these folks. They are horrible.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

61 complaints