1-800GotJunk Illinoisjunk removal

N

On recommendation from their sister company I called to get a quote today. From the start the rep was just giving me his standard run down not listening to my needs. Loosing my patience quickly interrupted ulrick (Phone rep) and directly said you are not listening to me!?! Again I expressed my needs once again he gave me the run down. At one point he asked me what do you want from me? I said for starters listen and second i'm using your sister company so how about you tell me the discount they promised me? He continued to talk I once again said you're not listening i'll have my garbage man pick it up and hung up. Had it ended there all would be fine! But it did not!!! He power dialed 20 times as I will show in my photo! On that last call I answered pissed! He didn't understand he was harassing me!?! What!?! For real clueless! He said he was calling me to help me!?! What!? Talked to a "manager lead" even though I asked for a supervisor she was no help!! I dropped the "f" bomb not at her but out of frustration. Because she said " it's not common practice" wait what!?! Your employee just power dialed me and that's what you say!!! I will never know how this company is because I can not get past the initial phone call! If my staff member spoke to my customer like he did me... Power dialing a customer!?!?! I feel a phone call to the bbb is even in order!!! They feel this is ok? Here is the proof of the harassment! It's like his manager didn't believe me? I have better things to do with my life!