1-800-HANSONSroofing

C Dec 31, 2018 Review updated:

As I am reading the other complaints they are installing paper and shingles while it is raining which voids manufacturers warranty and leaves me open for later issues. Hansons is a take your money and run company. Make sure you take plenty of before and after pictures. You will need them in court. And yes do not believe the salesman. If you have made the mistake that I did and hired them then make sure you control your inventory also. They are really good at blaming the subs that THEY hired for any problems and will immediately argue when it is on them. I can surely see where my 19000 roof is taking me next. Do not use them!

• Ka
    Katherine Cox Sep 10, 2020

I am currently having siding put on by Hanson’s. When i was told most of the complaints I saw on line were other areas not my area of central Michigan. I was told Billy’s dumpster service would drop off a dumpster and they would pick it up and not to panic if it took them a couple days to get it. Well we are on day number 3 and no dumpster and trash piled everywhere. I live in a subdivision. People keep texting me about the mess. I am chasing garbage out of neighbors yard. No one will call me. They all say we are handling it, Someone will call you back. No one handles it and no one calls me back. No one on the job site speaks English. I tried asking them if they know where ea different style of siding is to go (I have vertical, horizontal and cedar shaker)and they said no. I asked who will show them? They told me Ryan - and so I asked how do I get a hold of this Ryan and the Spanish speaking gentlemen gave me his phone with Ryan’s number. I wrote down the number and called Ryan. Ryan claimed he was coming with a trailer and joe (somebody else) will be there soon. I said they are hanging siding and they don’t know where it all is to go. I have a specific look I am doing. Ryan said yes they won’t do those areas only the bottom! I have no idea what he means by only the bottom when most of my front will be the vertical. So I assumed he meant the back or sides? So I told him I had to go I wouldn’t be home until after 7pm and he assured me all will be done correctly and he will text me if he has any questions. I got home at 7pm and siding was on the front of my house and it’s the wrong siding! And no Ryan or joe showed up. So I called Ryan he claims he is soon to be at my house. 9:10 pm rolls around no Ryan but so much garbage. So I texted and said you can’t show up in my subdivision late at night banging things into a trailer. He said oh ok I am 2hrs away. So I guess he was going to show up after 11pm and starting loading trash? This company is absurd!! I had my reservations about them and I am kicking myself for this! Don’t hire the company! No one helps you. The only positive of this is the Spanish speaking guys that are here are hard workers and they are very kind. I am assuming when you hire Hanson you are hiring them to find the company to put on the siding and they find anyone who says they can do it. Which is so funny because their sales pitch to me was “we don’t hire people like Home Depot, we hire people where this is what they do!” No doubt the guys hanging the siding know how to hang siding but they don’t know English and they were given no plans on where ea siding is to go and there so called “project manager, Ryan” is no project manager!!! The pictures I posted is what it has been like at my house with no dumpster.

Comments