011 Communicationshorrible company

Never take your business to this horrible company!!

I made the mistake of switching over to the 011 communications long distance plan, from my slightly higher priced at&t service. The company enticed me with promises (lies) of lower fees and a no-hassle sign-up and cancelation process, which seemed only too good to be true (it was).

For the first few weeks, everything worked just as promised, but once I recieved my second bill, the fun started.

I began to be charged for calls I had never made to some random places I had not even heard of in the united states. I called customer support to complain about this error, and they said they would remove the charges from my bill, place the amount charged as credits for future calls, and promised to "investigate" the issue. Thinking this must be just a minor fluke in the system, I continued my business with them in hopes that it would clear up. It didn't..

Every bill that I recieved from them in the future, contained a few calls that were not made by me. I thought it just must be a faulty system that they were tryng to fix and that as long as I had the lower rates and was given credits for the mismatched calls, it was worth it to stick with the compnay. But then things became a bit complicated.

Not only did I have to call the company after every single bill to notify them that there was an error on it, I had to wait a week while they "investigated" the problem and put credits on my account. They even gave me a "secure code" I should enter while dialing my numbers to make sure no unauthorized access was being made to my phone line. Even after this, the mismatched calls persisted. After a few times of this, I noticed that my bill contained late fee charges. I called the company and they informed me that the charges were made because I was not paying my bill on time. From their point of view, I had to blindly pay my bill on time and worry about the mismatched calls after I handed over my money to them. I became sick of the constant problems and decide to leave the company.

Talk about "no-hassle" cancelation process. It took almost a month to get out of that sinkhole, and the customer service representatives began to be sassy and talk to me as if I was dirt and not a paying customer. Finally I just switched back to at&t which finally terminated my service with them.

I would not recommend this company even to my enemies, so stay clear of this scam company and take your business elsewhere.