Zorpia.comthis website sends unsolicited emails to young children and has highly suggestive and inappropriate photos of men and women

P

This website sends unsolicited emails to young children and has highly suggestive and inappropriate photos of men and women, including notices that "Paul, 52 from Australia, is waiting to meet you." When you try to terminate the account, it sends friend requests to all of the email addresses in your directory. I have spent an hour trying to terminate my 8 and 10 year old childrens' accounts that were created by opening an unsolicited email.

• Ci
    Cindysvj Dec 19, 2015

I keep getting constant emails from this same website indicating I have a new message but I DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT with them. I never joined them nor knew who they were till I saw the emails filling my ministry inbox. Reading these comments from others it sounds like this site is violation people's privacy and hacking email accounts. There has to be a way to die them because this has to be illegal.

• Pa
    PatsyBeyer Nov 11, 2014

Every social networking sites have their pros and cons. Zorpia is also one of the leading social networking site. These kind of messaging happened because of spam problems but now this site is completely well to use. After fighting a long battle with spam Zorpia made their services and security more better to provide convenient experience to their users.
    Its new features and services are really recommendable.

• Li
    lingusharry Oct 30, 2014

I am totally not concur with it that Zorpia is brimming with fake people groups and abusing emails . I get great administrations from it and that helped me part to make my social vicinity well. Yes there was an issue of messaging yet that is settled now so you don't need to stress over It .

• Gi
    ginnygingin Feb 21, 2014

I am so MAD! I got a email from POF when I tried to open it, sent me to Zorpia I have never heard of this site and i do not want anything to do with it. They try and force you to use the site i will not use it. I will file a complaint with someone that can stop this crap!

sarah reintges Jun 11, 2013

I'm very angry with this site that has stolen over 500 of my BUSINESS RELATED email contacts and not only sent them and invitation from "ME" to join their slimy site but now they are sending REPEAT emails to REMIND my contacts that I want to meet them at Zorpia! I am so very angry. The site should be dismantled by the authorities. ARE there any authorities, except for the ones who want to take our money to be on the internet??? I'm ready to scream.

• Mi
    michael calvin owens Feb 13, 2013

I recieved an E-mail from Zorpia. When I opened it the E-mail was sent to all my contacts. Then a week later I got an E-mail from
    Zorpia saying that one of my Contacts had joined Zorpia, the same contact they stole when they hacked into my Account.

Christine Gates Dec 23, 2012

23 Dec 2012. I answered an email thinking there was a message from my friend only to find myself on zorpia. Within a short time they have my photo, birth date and me on line as if I am a registered member. I DID NOT REGISTER. I DID NOT GIVE ANY PERMISSION FOR MY DETAILS TO BE ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEN somehow zorpia accessed my computer email list and emailed MY CONTACTS with the same unethical trap = An email saying I had left a message for them on this low life website. THEN my friends find themselves in the same unpleasant situation of being on their website with all their details and photos. SURELY THIS CAN NOT BE LEGAL !!!

Mariyam Sultana Jan 05, 2012

Hey this site has removed my profile photo 2nd time and after many efforts of mine its not uploading. Please help me.

• Te
    tempe Mar 16, 2011

Same thing here. It basically stole in an unauthorized fashion all the contacts in my son's gmail accounts, set up a home page for him on zorpia.com, and continues to send out emails from him with a reply to of [email protected] Since he never created an account, they have no password on file to send so that we can delete the account. They ignore my emails to [email protected] . How do we take action???