Zorpia.combeware

G Review updated:

People looking for friends at zorpia.com
Saying I have found a friend.
They are stating that their parents died, or husband died and inherited monies, between 2.5- 10.5 million dollars, looking for someone to open banking accounts so they can deposit the monies into that account and will receive 20 percent of their inheritance. Look out.

• Updated by Zorpia · Feb 19, 2017

@matthew,

The message you received is a scam and Zorpia do not held any games or lotteries from which users may win a large amount of money. You may report those fraud user to us by sending an email [email protected] or clicking/tapping the 'report abuse button' found in their profile or in their message to you.

• Updated by Hussein Hamed · Apr 24, 2018

Please help me out!

• Updated by marwa ben abdallah · Nov 26, 2019

My account was blocked I don't know why ?

• Sw
    Swapnil Pawar Mar 09, 2020

Today 3 March 2020 you people deducted money from my credit card . I need the refund . You have to inform about renewal of the service . You cant just deduct the money.
    This is my email id [email protected]
    Let me know about this.

• Ni
    nitin singla Jan 02, 2020

Hi Twoo Team,

i have subscribed monthly subscription of 80RS/month. I request you to please cancel my subscription and i am not using twoo any more.

Your prompt action would appreciated.
    Regards
    NITIN SINGLA
    Mob . +[protected]
    email id - [email protected]

• Je
    Jeff Paul Dec 29, 2019

Hello. I am very disappointed. For over months even with new accounts after closing the old one due to being blocked i cant still receive messages from people i sent messages to. I have twoo premium still no changes. My email register on twoo is [email protected] Please i need a solution to this. Thanks

• Mi
    Michael Ressa Dec 28, 2019

Hello, some days ago someone stole my account, today it finally makes me do the login after i have resetted the password many times...and it says that my account has been blocked.Can we make something to unblock it ?
    the account is connected with mthis email [email protected]

• Li
    Linas Malinauskas Dec 25, 2019

Hi its my account you charge from me twoo unlimited 53 pounds a want refund. Best regards

Sai111ganesh Dec 17, 2019

Hi Twoo,

Deducted my money from my account [email protected] . Without any intimation it got deducted and I was not able to unsubscribe the account. Please refund and do needful.

Regards,
    Sai Ganesh.

marwa ben abdallah Dec 03, 2019

My twoo account was blocked for no reason and there is no help no one to contact !!!

Charles Essien Nov 20, 2019

I paid for subscription more than thrice (for the premium access) in the last week and I have been charged but yet my account has not been activated. The phone numbers I have used to subscribe are:

1. [protected]
    2. [protected]

• Ra
    Ramkumar Kalyanaraman Nov 17, 2019

Hi, I am dr. Ramkumar and rs.960 was debited from Citibank card ending with 3894. I request you to kindly revert my money back at the earliest

• Ba
    Batya Badanowski Nov 04, 2019

I never agreed to renew a subscription in Twoo and they have deducted 353.99 shekels from my Visa acct. Thats highway robbery.
    Please verify this matter as soon as possible.

Batya Badanowski
    [email protected]

• Da
    David Blake Sep 10, 2018

Trying to Unsubscribe from their emails, but can't log in because my account is Restricted (no photo). Can't add a photo because a box appears over the login screen telling me my account is Restricted...

• KarenY Sep 10, 2018

I have tried numerous times to submit a photo with zorpia and my name and it doesn't work
    Please unsubscribe me
    Karen Yde
    [email protected]

• Hu
    Hussein Hamed Aug 20, 2018

Hey you fix this!!

• Br
    BrianSkinner Aug 14, 2018

These idiots keep sending me emails on intros but I don't subscribe to their dating site

• Wa
    Wade Smith Feb 17, 2017

Matthew

Dear Beneficiary,
    kindly contact this e-mail: customerserviceagent3 @ gmail.com for the
    claim of your winning prize worth $1, 500, 000.00, Million USD
    And A Brand Jeep which your ZORPIA account profiles have won.
    Congratulations in advance.
    Thanks.

2/7/2017

• muhammadjamal Jan 22, 2016

I agree, I supposedly won on 3 different occasions and reported it to the Zorpia team but they haven't answered my questions yet and it's been over 3 weeks now. The first time I was told I was the winner of one million dollars, second time one point five million dollars and the third time $850, 000.00 dollars, I wrote the company about it and they haven't even responded at all, but they did close some ones account for fraudulent activities (who just happened to send me a that I won the mega prize), performed on the site. But I haven't concluded if Zorpia is in on it or not. But not responding to my email, which I've sent several time about this issue, isn't looking very good on there part, you know.

• Ga
    garcjo Jan 18, 2016

I also was told by the zorpia site, that I won $1, 000, 000.00 all I had to do was pay a $350.00 to UPS. But, also, the UPS site given wasn't the "UPS " website or even their email. Not sure, but just seemed unreal! !

• Ro
    Rocketbrand54 May 26, 2015

I have been Notified that I have won 850, 000 GBP from, Zorpia Promotional Lottery !!! Is this a Scam ? Can you tell me if you have anything to do with this ? They wany me to Pay some money to pay something to us customs, that's why I ask ? Please tell me ? Rocketbrand54 / Stanley I. Jones Zorpia Member 3 years !!! [email protected]

• Wi
    william r sigl jr Sep 07, 2014

yes i beleave this site zorpia is scammers or trying to think you have won a lottery from world bank and your identity and you bank account stay away.

• Br
    bruddahdave Nov 26, 2013

I do not believe it is the site itself doing this, but rather members using it as a tool for cybercrime. The same thing can happen on yahoo messenger. Since it is international and free, it costs criminals nothing to give it a shot. My main complaint is scammer profiles of people that are not real who send me likes, when I read their profile it says they are in the USA but turn out to be in Nigeria or Ghana. Be careful with any social networking site.

• Wi
    wildman65 Jun 07, 2013

I agree because i have had the same emails and the latest was one that said i won some kind of visa credit card with 10.5 millions dollars on it from somewhere in the United Kingdom. I did not answer it because Confirio.com tried the same thing with $300, 000.00 but i had to send $300.00 to $370.00 to the UK to cover the carrier charges to send the visa card to me.