Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Zips Car Wash Their equipment broke my windshield and no one has followed up.

Zips Car Wash  -  Their equipment broke my windshield and no one has followed up.

G
Author of the complaint
4:23 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to Zips car wash located at 1511 Niedringhaus Ave. Granite City, Il 62040 on April 1, 2022 and entered the carwash as instructed. There was a loud pop of something hitting my windshield resulting in a large crack. Upon exiting the facility, I went straight to the office and reported it. The manager came out and looked at my car and took pictures of the damage. It was expressed that I was the 3rd car damaged that week. A damage report was filed and a copy was given to me upon my request. I was instructed to obtain two estimates for repair cost and to return them. This was completed on April 4, 2022 and given to the manager. The windshield and my tinting cost was in the estimates. I received one email expressing that I would receive an email or a phone call from the district manager. I have not received any correspondence from anyone. I have returned two other times to the same location for follow up and the manager on duty both times sent a new request for action to the district manager and still no one has reached out to us.

More Zips Car Wash complaints & reviews

Zips Car Wash - Scam and cheating
Zips Car Wash - Damage to personal vehicle
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Zips Car Wash - I was screamed at by your employee
Zips Car Wash - Car wash
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments