Zips Car WashI was screamed at by your employee

U Jan 08, 2020

I went to Zipps to vacuum my car out. Well I seen it was no longer free so I turned around to get the car washed cause it needed it and was going to do a vacuum. Well I went the wrong way and the employee was yelling stop wrong way. I seen and nodded my head and started turning around and she continues to tell at me that I was going the wrong way. I said I heard you why are you still yelling at me. She said you almost got someone, I said no I didn't and she said well you could have. I told her I wanted a manager that she was not going to get away with treating me like a dog and making me feel like one. She disregarded me and went in and the the manager finally came out to talk to me saying they have had vandels and I was like what do I look like one and what does that have to do with this and he said he would talk to her but I think this demands further looking into. I am very offended and very hurt by this. I am a good person and did not deserve this treatment from the young lady. I do not know her name but she has very long hair brown and younger. This happened around 2pm so you will know who was working. Thank you and I trust you will be getting in touch with me soon.

RESOLVED

This matter has been resolved by the District Manager, he was very kind and the issue was taken care of.